PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

destruction completed...Indy home dogs vs the Browns

It's wonderful seeing that despicable franchise head to the cellar where they belong.

Curse of the deflategate liars, indeed.

Mixed signal, tough to read.. bet the house on Indy? CLEVELAND? I don't know

Yeah... but no we beat them in 2014 because of some air in the balls for sure. Not because they're the London Silly Nannies.

Really? I think Brissett gets it done.

Indy had Az beat for the most part this spread surprises me. Not sure what CLe has done to merit the road favorite

This seems odd.

Colts went to overtime against Arizona. Im pretty sure that Arizona is better than Cleveland.

Also, Brisset will have an extra week with the Colts, which considering he has been there only 2 weeks is significant.

Colts went to overtime against Arizona. Im pretty sure that Arizona is better than Cleveland.

That's what I thought too. Then I realized...do we know that to be fact? They should have beaten Pittsburgh outright, and outgained Baltimore last week, they only won because of 5 turnovers.

Arizona's turned in 2 straight listless efforts, opening week, they lost a game that Detroit tried to hand to them 50 different ways, and had to come back down 10 at home in OT against a team that managed 266 yards in total offense.

Do we really know Arizona is better than Cleveland? I don't know that I do.

The good thing for the Dolts is that if they win they get to hang a Banner for winning in their own stadium as Underdogs :D:p

Prior to the week two games the Browns were a 3-point early favorite at Indy. That has now dropped to one point or even odds, depending on where you shop. By kickoff I would expect the Colts to be favored.

That takes nothing away from the fact that I am thoroughly enjoying the Clots downward spiral to the cesspool of a bottom tier of teams that includes the Jets and Browns, with no end in sight for Irsay & co.

Saw that Jets fans were upset that they had to play the Browns this season as it might screw up the 2018 draft order since one of the teams has to win. I wonder if Indy fans are feeling the same.

I refuse to bet on the Colts but that's a sucker bet , what has Cleveland done to be considered favorite on the road without Jamie Collins and the #1 rookie?

This game is kind of paradox, there's no way one of them win, it's like that thing about the bread always fall with the butter side down. Also, a cat, if you throw it in the air they always fall on their legs. So what happens if you attach a bread with butter on the back of a cat with the butter side up and throw the cat in the air? According to popular knowledge it's gonna float. Popular knowledge >> Science.

Bottom line only a degenerate gambling addict will bet on this game.

destruction completed...Indy home dogs vs the Browns

Browns favored for first time since 2015

It's wonderful seeing that despicable franchise head to the cellar where they belong.

Curse of the deflategate liars, indeed.

And thus begins the legend of Brissett.

Really? I think Brissett gets it done.

I posting after the game. I didn't think Brissett would be that good, but I figured he'd be good enough.

Indy had Az beat for the most part this spread surprises me. Not sure what CLe has done to merit the road favorite
Bingo! He has Bingo!!

MORSE: Patriots QB Drake Maye Analysis and What to Expect in Round 2 and 3
Five Patriots/NFL Thoughts Following Night One of the 2024 NFL Draft
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/26: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots QB Drake Maye Conference Call
Patriots Now Have to Get to Work After Taking Maye
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf and Jerod Mayo After Patriots Take Drake Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes
Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Back