PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Deshaun Watson? (UPDATED: Caserio Says Team Has "no interest" in trading him)

Of the guys younger than 35, Watson is the second best. And his game might outlast the others because unlike the others, he actually knows how to navigate the pocket. He was on a totally dysfunctional team, and that much should be obvious.

Also if SF gets Watson There not cutting Jimmy G he will be traded. Carolina offered a 1st and more for Stafford they’d make an offer for Jimmy
I'd offer a 2nd or a 3rd if I'm the Patriots

I love how before the Jets were definitely where he wanted to go. Now it comes out definitely not lol. It never made sense to me why he would want to go from one loser franchise to another

If I were sf, I would not get into a bidding war. They should fee confident that they have a good team and Watson would want to come there. Therefore, they should make a decent offer but not outrageous. Then in the media without saying anything specific about Watson start showing that they are a great team to play for, which I think that are. Then let Watson demand the trade and squeeze the Texans until their organization pops.

If I were sf, I would not get into a bidding war. They should fee confident that they have a good team and Watson would want to come there. Therefore, they should make a decent offer but not outrageous. Then in the media without saying anything specific about Watson start showing that they are a great team to play for, which I think that are. Then let Watson demand the trade and squeeze the Texans until their organization pops.
Most likely they’re doing that, but much more directly. The GM is telling Watson’s agent, “if he can get the Texans to do a trade, we’re willing to do whatever it takes to bring Watson here. Look at this great TE, great defense, training facilities, yadda, yadda, yadda.” So much is done on the sly through the agents. Watson knows exactly who is offering what and where he’s willing to go and it’s all part of the other teams’ strategy to get a deal done.

Caserio is doing the right thing by not doing anything. Watson has been quiet which is a good thing for the Texans.

I doubt watson is going to want to stay there. JJ watt just left, so theres more talent out the door.
Most likely they’re doing that, but much more directly. The GM is telling Watson’s agent, “if he can get the Texans to do a trade, we’re willing to do whatever it takes to bring Watson here. Look at this great TE, great defense, training facilities, yadda, yadda, yadda.” So much is done on the sly through the agents. Watson knows exactly who is offering what and where he’s willing to go and it’s all part of the other teams’ strategy to get a deal done.

Yeah, and watson can kind of force the texans hand. just like Stafford did the lions. If you let it out that he wont play with a certain team and doesnt want to go there those teams will back off.

Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes
Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
Back