PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Denver Crowd Chants ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
BusterTBronco said:
Not the brightest fan base?

Brighter than the Patriots fan base. That's for sure.

We are talking about people that consider bull testicles a delicacy.

Nuff said there cowboy.

Bill B. said:
Actually, the Jets fans stole that chant from the Patriot fans. I remember years ago the cry of "P-A-T-S, PATS PATS PATS." Maybe some of the oldtimers can back me up on this.

I've heard conflicting stories on this but I would be very interested to hear confirmation that this started with the Pats. Our group does it at the bar where we watch games and people think that we are lame for stealing the NYJ cheer but if I can get proof that it started with NE then we will definitely continue it.

WelcometothaRazor said:
We are talking about people that consider bull testicles a delicacy.

Nuff said there cowboy.

Ah, yes, the infamous "Rocky Mtn Oysters". You should try 'em!

Pats/Hokies Fan said:
Okay, pardon my lack of NFL knowledge here... but what exactly does the Denver stadium chant out after a 3 & out or on any good defensive play (it seems) ?

It's definetly 3 letters or 3 syllables... heck... even the videogames do it, but I can never seem to figure it out.

X - Y - Z !!!!

(You'd think with all the times we've played denver in the past 5 years I'd know this.... but nope.)

I think it's 4 syllables, actually, and it goes "BRING BACK EL-WAY!"

Pats/Hokies Fan said:
Okay, pardon my lack of NFL knowledge here... but what exactly does the Denver stadium chant out after a 3 & out or on any good defensive play (it seems) ?

It's definetly 3 letters or 3 syllables... heck... even the videogames do it, but I can never seem to figure it out.

X - Y - Z !!!!

(You'd think with all the times we've played denver in the past 5 years I'd know this.... but nope.)

IN-COM-PLETE!

Get used to it.

BusterTBronco said:
IN-COM-PLETE!

Get used to it.

Oh... I get it. IN-COM-PLETE refers to Denver's rcent playoff history. Ok, I'm witcha now. :D

BusterTBronco said:
IN-COM-PLETE!

Get used to it.

It was real funny last year when they were getting crushed by Atlanta. Nothing like being down 30 points and chanting "in-com-plete" when Matt Schaub attempts a pass.

The fans don't even do it on their own. They need to flash it on the scoreboard for them.

Na_polian said:
I think it's 4 syllables, actually, and it goes "BRING BACK EL-WAY!"

elway never did sh!t for them... when they won, it was TD's team

Pass attempt by Tom Brady...

IN-COM-PLETE!

I have a feeling you'll be hearing quite a lot of that on Saturday.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Back