PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Demaryius Thomas cut

Status
Not open for further replies.
according to Giardi, was cut to give room for someone on 53 who will be IR'ed and will be brought back.
Any idea whose going to be on the regular season IR to start? It's not Andrews or Rivers so maybe Froholdt or Calhoun?

Don’t fret. He’ll be back.

Any idea whose going to be on the regular season IR to start? It's not Andrews or Rivers so maybe Froholdt or Calhoun?

Froholdt I think.

It was a pretty extensive showcase for a seasoned vet in game 4. BB has done this before, yes?

It was a pretty extensive showcase for a seasoned vet in game 4. BB has done this before, yes?
Sort of. John Lynch was going to be cut. They both knew he was done. He asked bb to let him play one last football game. He played all of ps game 4.

So what if some Team wants to sign him?? Are we talk about a gentleman's agreement here??

Last edited:
This Thomas cut have huge Madden ramifications. Thomas is really good in Madden. My Six year old Son just throws it up to him and everytime he comes down with it.

I spent most of the offseason convinced he was gonna wash out. I feel pretty wrong and right now I feel confident he'll be back and I would be surprised if he wasn't on our roster for game 1.

So what if some Team what's to sign him?? Are we talk about a gentleman's agreement here??

From what I read it seems like they had a under the table handshake as he was released to make room for somebody to put somebody on ir then bring him back allegedly.

I really hope this doesn’t bite us in the ass.

Risking Thomas to split to another contender just to keep Gunner or the roster wouldn’t have been my first move.

I really hope this doesn’t bite us in the ass.

Risking Thomas to split to another contender just to keep Gunner or the roster wouldn’t have been my first move.

Gunner have quite a following or fellowship here.

Asking as I have no clue,

Why can't they just IR the person without cutting Thomas? What's the rule there?

I am very uneasy with this, if the shenanigans being touted are true, why not do such a stunt with someone like say Bolden, or even Ebner or Roberts?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Back