PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

#Deflategate Symposium w/Stephanie Stradley

Good point. If you read through this thread, THAT right there is the problem.

The masses are comfortable loudly expressing opinions on subjects of which they have little knowledge because actually investigating the facts before stating ones opinion is "too hard".

Goodall and the NFL owners' strategy all along was centered on exploiting the rampant existence of ADHD in the US population.
Personally, I never needed to study anything to understand the science backed the Patriots side. I don't need to view 6 hours of Stephs symposium to understand the motivation behind the NFL*'s efforts.

Hey, if people need to do all that, go for it

And yet you take time out of your busy well adjusted socially active day to inform us how little you care about Deflategate

We thank you!!!
Of course it took all of 10 seconds my friend

But I don't mind taking 6 hours to watch football on sundays! There's a difference between passion and obsession

Of course it took all of 10 seconds my friend

But I don't mind taking 6 hours to watch football on sundays! There's a difference between passion and obsession

Oh it took you more than 10 seconds my friend.

1. You first had to read the Thread title.
-Time taken: Variable: depending on mental acuity and reading skill levels.

2. You then had to read at least some of the posts.
-Please refer to second part of #1.

3. You then had to click on respond and wait for the Reply function to load.
-Time taken: Variable: depending on computer/phone speeds.

4. You then had to write out your post.
Time taken: Variable: depends on finger agility and size of keyboard.

5. As you posted several times, please repeat Steps 2-4.

So Im guessing, it took you at least 20 seconds. ;)

A few weeks ago, someone (whom I regard as intelligent) wanted to talk Defamegate, and was trying to frame the argument that his take (the Pats/TFB cheated) was the rational take and that I was being the loon. So I asked him, just a couple minutes into the conversation, "did you read the Wells Report?"

He said "no" and commented that he's not that invested into it. Of course, then I told him how I did and brought up a few of the problems in it. At that point, he realized he was out of his depth and let it go.

People can think we're crazy for taking the time to actually read into it, but anyone who has taken the time to research the angles of all this goes armed into any discussion with the authority of knowledge. It's like you're speaking Latin and they're Geico cavemen; or rather, you're playing chess while they're ****ing around with a teething ring.

Great post.
For those of us who live outside of New England, it is a daily conversation/debate. I am sure I have alienated people with my defense of the Patriots. I wish our owner sacrificed as much as we have.

One thing people ask is where Jastremski and McNally have disappeared to.

Great post.
For those of us who live outside of New England, it is a daily conversation/debate. I am sure I have alienated people with my defense of the Patriots. I wish our owner sacrificed as much as we have.

One thing people ask is where Jastremski and McNally have disappeared to.

Think shmessy posted in another thread that they are back with the Pats.

And totally with you on your comment that this is a daily conversation for those fans outside NE.

Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes
MORSE: Patriots Mock Draft #5 and Thoughts About Dugger Signing
Matthew Slater Set For New Role With Patriots
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/10: News and Notes
Back