PATRIOTS TRAINING CAMP Day 12 Training Camp Thread - Tuesday August 10th

well done yes GIF by CBC

The Gronkateers thread is unique....
Goat Love + *********** + Conga line celebration

View attachment 34566
View attachment 34568

View attachment 34570
I take it back. 3rd graders

Millennial isn't even the young generation anymore.
Millennials are close to 40, have kids and own homes. It's funny how out of touch Boomers are

What's wrong with posting in that thread? The majority of Patriot fans still love the GOAT. I dont understand the others. They look like jealous 5th graders
Of course we still love the GOAT. He brought us 6 Super Bowls. He's getting up there in age though...I'm hoping he takes us to the promise land once more before he retires.

What's wrong with posting in that thread? The majority of Patriot fans still love the GOAT. I dont understand the others. They look like jealous 5th graders
I AM jealous. When I see TFB play for another team it's like seeing an ex-girlfriend on a date. I love them, but it hurts.That doesn't mean I am taking a BB/TFB side, but I am really looking forward to him retiring so I can just love him again. Tom, not the ex.

In my fifth grade, 1984 came out. VH was the best.

I AM jealous. When I see TFB play for another team it's like seeing an ex-girlfriend on a date. I love them, but it hurts.That doesn't mean I am taking a BB/TFB side, but I am really looking forward to him retiring so I can just love him again. Tom, not the ex.

In my fifth grade, 1984 came out. VH was the best.
But you're acting like a jealous reasonable adult that has room for people that still root for the GOAT.......not the ex. I do get that :)

Millennials are close to 40, have kids and own homes. It's funny how out of touch Boomers are

Speaking as a Boomer, what is remarkable to me is how often I get called "out of touch" and worse because I don't pay attention to pop culture.

Gotta love Patriots “fans” who want to actively diminish the best thing to ever happen to the franchise. Maybe Celtics should unretire Russell’s number to own the pink hats as well. Hell Red Sox should unretire Ted Williams it’s not like he won crap.

Yep, all he did was lead the most dominant team in league history for a generation, and by going to Tampa Bay, and beating Brees, Rodgers, and Mahomes consecutively reinforced why the Patriots were so good for so long. And they saw the extra benefits when all the free agents he played with all opted to come back. Brady is the well deserved GOAT, and those wishing him ill will are just making themselves look like idiots.

Jeez, how can they cut Nordin ? The guy is just killing it. I loved Folk last year, so clutch, liked him a lot more than the 2019 version. Seemed to have a stronger leg last year. I believe he was 92% in 2020, and 2 for 3 from 50+, which is pretty amazing for a 36 year old, showed he still has a good leg for someone who’s been around 14 years.

Gonna be a tough call, you know someone is gonna grab Nordin the second we try to sneak him on the practice squad. I bet even the Jets.

Yep, all he did was lead the most dominant team in league history for a generation, and by going to Tampa Bay, and beating Brees, Rodgers, and Mahomes consecutively reinforced why the Patriots were so good for so long. And they saw the extra benefits when all the free agents he played with all opted to come back. Brady is the well deserved GOAT, and those wishing him ill will are just making themselves look like idiots.
I love Brady. Was rooting for him all year last year. When I watched him in the playoffs, almost got the same butterflies of nervousness as when he was with the Pats, was so happy he won it all. Loved when they whooped the Chiefs in the SB. I just loved how he shut all the mediot’s mouths who were saying he’s over the hill, he’s finished, etc. He’s put himself so far above every QB, they will never catch him. I wouldn’t be shocked if they win it again this year, for his 8th ring. I’ll root for him to go 16-1 this year, with the 1 loss coming in Foxboro. Then hopefully a repeat, unless if by someone miracle they are playing the Pats in the SB :).

I will always root for Brady, unless he’s playing the Pats, then I will root for him to have his worst game ever.

Millennial isn't even the young generation anymore.

I know but they are the fans whose Patriots world has always revolved around Brady and now that he is gone, they can’t cope….still, almost a year and a half later. I lived through 2-14 and 1-15, so I definitive appreciate all of the joy and memories that Brady brought to Foxboro but once he signed with Tampa I immediately moved on. I’m on to Mac now.

New Patriots WR Javon Baker: ‘You ain’t gonna outwork me’
Friday Patriots Notebook 5/3: News and Notes
Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes
Back