PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Danny Amendola

Status
Not open for further replies.

DaBronxPats14

In the Starting Line-Up
Reaction score
Don't know if this was mentioned but DA may not get that much light but he comes up BIG come playoffs and especially in Super Bowls. He's like a quiet assassin, you don't know he's in there until he makes clutch plays gets TDs and moves chains.

Danny was actually the sparkplug tonight. He got the offense going. His fire is what ignited many of the other players on offense.

That catch for the first down (or damn near close, I can't remember) was insane. Brady over lead him and he still caught it while staying on his feet. He's Mr. Third Down.

Most likely won't be here this Fall but damn I have always liked him (ever since that Jets catch to seal the game in the end zone). Dude simply shows up in the clutch. He loves it here so maybe he will restructure again. Heck of a game from him.

Does punt returns and just goes in and contributes. It's a shame he can't put a string together staying healthy but as long as hes healthy come playoff time, i'll take it.

I think DA will be back - he will restructure. We got 2 young WRs and might keep Floyd as well. Draft needs really do not include WR. RB, edge defender, LB and maybe CB. We need a better running game - we should have been able to run on that team.

When the Pats have needed a play, they have 80 on speed dial. He's there to pick up the phone.

Think what happens when we get Gronk back and maybe 2 high draft picks for Jimmy to get a pass rusher and another line backer. Schedule will be tougher facing AFC West and upcoming NFC South- Danny restructure and come back - money cannot buy Super Bowl rings. If not, thank you for your monumental contribution to the last 2 Super Bowls

I thought the lack of speed he had the one time he had a ball in open field showed the speed he's lost for whatever reason but when he is able to get separation his hands are among the best on the team. I love Danny and hope he's able to work something out with the team. Clearly he's a team-oriented player who likes the idea of winning multiple SuperBowls.

I think DA will be back - he will restructure. We got 2 young WRs and might keep Floyd as well. Draft needs really do not include WR. RB, edge defender, LB and maybe CB. We need a better running game - we should have been able to run on that team.

I thought we'd be able to run on them at will but they probable heard so much of it that they played over their heads with confidence. We got them when it counted in 2nd half and late with White did it running/receiving. What is DA's current contract?

Think what happens when we get Gronk back and maybe 2 high draft picks for Jimmy to get a pass rusher and another line backer. Schedule will be tougher facing AFC West and upcoming NFC South- Danny restructure and come back - money cannot buy Super Bowl rings. If not, thank you for your monumental contribution to the last 2 Super Bowls

I know we have our own players to lock up with contracts but we're in pretty good Cap Space, interesting to see how BB plays it in draft. BB will have options if he trades Jimmy.

Don't know if this was mentioned but DA may not get that much light but he comes up BIG come playoffs and especially in Super Bowls. He's like a quiet assassin, you don't know he's in there until he makes clutch plays gets TDs and moves chains.
Danny was so clutch tonight! I think every catch he made was for a 1st down! Except the one where he made the 2 pt. conversion where we absolutely had to tie the game. Thanks Danny!

Most likely won't be here this Fall but damn I have always liked him (ever since that Jets catch to seal the game in the end zone). Dude simply shows up in the clutch. He loves it here so maybe he will restructure again. Heck of a game from him.
Yes, he will be here. Can we just stop this 'get rid of our clutchest players, please!!" ********?

Danny was so clutch tonight! I think every catch he made was for a 1st down! Except the one where he made the 2 pt. conversion where we absolutely had to tie the game. Thanks Danny!

Totally Agree, Makes that clutch 2 pt conversion holding on in traffic enough push to get ball across. That was Huge!

I think we try and manage DA in the regular season - but late in the playoffs we stop worrying about injury and let it hang out.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Back