PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Danny Amendola Appreciation Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Can we get a Danny Amendola's girlfriend appreciation thread as well? :eek:

oliviaculpo-5c8250ae-549f-4d3a-aec9-b4ee63a60531.jpg

That is Olivia Culpo from Cranston, RI a former Miss Universe, they have been dating for a few years now.. a reason why he stays in the area. She just opened a restaurant in North Kingston, RI, " Back 40"..

Anyone else think that ball was actually intended for Cooks? Glad Amendola went for it. Probably would have clanged off Cooks's hands or he wouldn't bother to lay out for it if he had to.

Also I'm not 100% sure Amendola and Cooks were supposed to run identical routes to the same spot....crazy catch.

Just watched it again....HOLY HELL

IMG_20180122_110108.jpg

If there was ever any doubt before, the man should and will retire a patriot, pay him whatever it takes

I have a feeling wherever Josh goes, he will try to pull D-money with him. He loved him in St. Louis and is the main reason why they got him in NE.

To think when he was signed to replace Welker he was one of the kost hated patriots on this board.

Then this offseason fans speculated he should be cut.

Kind of funny to think back on it. Especially since this guy has been taking PAYCUTS each year to stay with the team and comes up for us each and every time

I remember that.

I’m pretty sure I discussed that with Brady6 every now and then.

I made this crappy youtube tribute to Danny Amen-F'ing- Dola a while ago. It's not well done as I was playing with my new video editing software but it does have a lot of his clutch catches in it.

I think bill was very smart this year in limiting Danny's reps during the season to make sure he was fresh for the playoffs. You look at the season and he played something like 40% of the snaps.

then in the playoffs he unleashes him.

I think bill was very smart this year in limiting Danny's reps during the season to make sure he was fresh for the playoffs. You look at the season and he played something like 40% of the snaps.

then in the playoffs he unleashes him.
Bill also spends the season tinkering with the lineup and experimenting to see what he has with the players on the roster. He doesn't need to do that with Amendola, he knows what he has. He's known since he found that picture in the dictionary. So he doesn't have to play Dola during the season, he can use those snaps to find out if Dorsett or Britt or Cooks is more likely to contribute in the post season.

Is Dola now our "secret weapon"? Will they double team him so he doesn't beat the Eagles like he did to the Jags? Not a bad thing cause that would mean someone else should be open.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents