PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Dan Wetzel:This is what it feels like to be on the wrong side of a Tom Brady comeback

Status
Not open for further replies.
“My dad always used to tell me when I was a young boy, when you got ’em down, you break their [expletive] neck,” Edelman said, leading to a silent response. “That’s what he used to tell me. I was like 12. I was like, Dad, that’s kind of … that’s a lot. It’s true. That’s why I am the way I am though.”

'Sound FX': Steelers-Patriots AFC Championship 2nd half

We are Patiots fans do talk about how silly it is that so many fans HATE Brady so much (more than actual criminals even). But if I was on the other end of it seeing him do this to my team over and over again I probably wouldn't be his biggest fan either to be honest.

Last edited:
Agree. Dating myself here, but I was a kid in Philadelphia during the Landry/Staubach era and all those great teams. "Hate" is too strong a word for anything to do with what is still "just a game," but let's just say that I had an "intense dislike" of those guys, even though they lost three of the five Super Bowls they reached. I probably felt the same way about Landry's ****ing hat as the rest of the League today feels about Belichick's Hoodie.

The only team's fans I'm pretty sure will be pulling for the Pats in two weeks are the Redskins'. A few Giants' fans might be pulling for the Pats because they'll want to be able to say they're still the only team who could beat BB and TB in an SB...but probably not many. Otherwise it's just the way we like it: "EVERYBODY against us."

EDIT: somehow replied to myself. don't know how that happened...anyway...chalk it up to "Excessive Celebration"

Status
Not open for further replies.

2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
MORSE: Patriots QB Drake Maye Analysis and What to Expect in Round 2 and 3
Five Patriots/NFL Thoughts Following Night One of the 2024 NFL Draft
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/26: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots QB Drake Maye Conference Call
Patriots Now Have to Get to Work After Taking Maye
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf and Jerod Mayo After Patriots Take Drake Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes
Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft