PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Patriots Player Departure Damien Harris to Bills

This one stings. I obviously expected him to not be coming back, but landing in Buffalo is frustrating.
Yeah just watch him be fully healthy this year.

Not too suprised, hes ran pretty well against them. Good low risk signing assuming they got him pretty cheap, when healthy he could feast in that offense

McCourtys comments about the split locker room over the QB is incredibly interesting.
Especially since Meyers and Harris two of the biggest Mac supporters are gone.
I’m just saying it’s interesting.
Henry is also a Mac supporter .. do you expect that domino to also fall?

McCourtys comments about the split locker room over the QB is incredibly interesting.
I wish there was a salute emoticon for this comment. :rofl::rofl::rofl: You are dedicated.

Had a feeling that’s where he was headed. Good luck to him.

• Agree
Reactions: Ian
Didn’t realize the Bills lost Singletary to FA. This move makes sense for them.

• Agree
Reactions: Ian
Henry is also a Mac supporter .. do you expect that domino to also fall?
I don’t See Henry getting in front the camera and saying that’s my QB y’all did Mac dirty stuff like that.

I don’t think Bill appreciated any of that situation.
So do I think Bill wants the offense to click no matter who the QB is personalities aside?
Yes I do I think Bourne was the one receiver who gave props to both QBs and really didn’t show a preference either way.

I think it will be an open competition at QB between Mac, Zappe, and enter draft pick of your Choice to develop.

His point was the team was directionless and disjointed with the coaching mess on offense. Hard to disagree

Had a feeling that’s where he was headed. Good luck to him.
I was hearing whispers but I didn’t want to believe it I was hoping somewhere like the Rams.
They could use him.

His point was the team was directionless and disjointed with the coaching mess on offense. Hard to disagree
Correct but the fact Mac and Jacobi said they hope they stay together their whole career and Bill said nope.

Damien Harris has been a model Patriot minus one tweet recently and he could of found a spot for low to decent money and nope gone too.

I just see changes happening on offense and I don’t think Mac is guaranteed his job or even a leg up In training camp.

I just want whoever gives us the best chance to win behind center I don’t care if it’s Mac Jones or Colin Kaepernick.
I don’t care if the QB is 6ft 6 or 5ft 5.

This one stings. I obviously expected him to not be coming back, but landing in Buffalo is frustrating.
Harris was a great team leader, excellent person and engaged in the community.. his loss in the organization is bigger than the loss on the field.. unfortunately he was not available much during his time here with various injuries. I still like our RB group.. we have a talented stable of backs!

Friday Patriots Notebook 5/10: News and Notes
MORSE: Draft Analysis and Thoughts on Patriots Rookie Mini Camp
Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/9: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/8: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 5/7: News and Notes
What Did Tom Brady Say During His Netflix Roast?  Here’s the Full Transcript
What Did Drew Bledsoe Say at Tom Brady’s Netflix Roast? Here’s the Full Transcript
What Did Belichick Say at Tom Brady’s Netflix Roast?  Here’s the Full Transcript
Monday Patriots Notebook 5/6: News and Notes
Tom Brady Sustains, Dishes Some Big Hits on Netflix Roast Special
Back