PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Cs starting to make their move

So you actually think this team is the worst first seed in NBA history? WHen did you start watching basketball? The 86 team? Are you kidding me? That wasn't a 1 seed, it was quite possibly the greatest team in history. There's a little bit of room here between 'greatest team in NBA history' and 'the worst #1 seed in NBA history'.

Are you sure you aren't Captain Stone in disguise?
As far as one seeds go, I would put this edition of the Celtics right up there with the 2014-15 Atlanta Hawks. I think they'll experience a similar fate as well.

So you actually think this team is the worst first seed in NBA history? WHen did you start watching basketball? The 86 team? Are you kidding me? That wasn't a 1 seed, it was quite possibly the greatest team in history. There's a little bit of room here between 'greatest team in NBA history' and 'the worst #1 seed in NBA history'.

Are you sure you aren't Captain Stone in disguise?
i never said I thought this team was the worst 1 seed did I? don't get your Celtics panties in a bunch. I've been watching the Celtics since the early 70s before you were born. unlike you, I don't put on a leotard and shake green pom poms on the sideline.

Last edited:
As far as one seeds go, I would put this edition of the Celtics right up there with the 2014-15 Atlanta Hawks. I think they'll experience a similar fate as well.
i agree and that's not saying much.

if the celtics end up with the 1 seed. will they be the worst 1 seed in the history of the nba?

i never said i thought this team was the worst 1 seed did i? don't get your celtics panties in a bunch. I've been watching the celtics since the early 70s before you were born.

Kind of sounds like that.

Also:

Unless you saw Bill Russell play in person, you weren't born before me.

Kind of sounds like that.

Also:

Unless you saw Bill Russell play in person, you weren't born before me.
no it doesn't sound like it at all. it was a question. notice the ? mark? you can't see thru the green colored glasses you have on. my memories go back to 1970. i was 8. i remember the 74 76 celtics like it was yesterday.

no it doesn't sound like it at all. it was a question. notice the ? mark? you can't see thru the green colored glasses you have on. my memories go back to 1970. i was 8. i remember the 74 76 celtics like it was yesterday.
Ok, so we've established that no, you weren't watch the Celtics before I was born. And what's with the 'homer' insults? You sound like Felger.

I'm a FAN. That means I appreciate the constant improvements. I appreciate a team that's gone from 25 wins to 40 to 48 to 53. With the best odds of the number 1 pick in the draft. I see no reason to be negative about a team that's clearly heading in the right direction.

Ok, so we've established that no, you weren't watch the Celtics before I was born. And what's with the 'homer' insults? You sound like Felger.

I'm a FAN. That means I appreciate the constant improvements. I appreciate a team that's gone from 25 wins to 40 to 48 to 53. With the best odds of the number 1 pick in the draft. I see no reason to be negative about a team that's clearly heading in the right direction.
felger lmao. you seem like you are a bit of a homer to me. look how you reacted to me just asking a question about the 1 seed. you said i sound like i think they are the worst 1 seed. based on what? me asking the question? i asked the question just to stimulate conversation.

The Cs could not have asked for a better first-round opponent than the Bulls.
If they can't beat these guys, then they're worse than I suspect they already are.

Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Back