PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Cris Carters Kid (Duron) Keeps the Class in the Family.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Disallow that TD!
Wait..is that Canadian Football or something?

Hell of a way to hold onto the ball after absorbing a nice hit, though.

Bulldozed the coach?! Coach flopped like LeBron. Carter is a punk and should've never went there..but coach dove like a mofo.

Bulldozed the coach?! Coach flopped like LeBron. Carter is a punk and should've never went there..but coach dove like a mofo.
Thanks for the laugh ..........

Nice catch by Carter, showed hands like his dad. Also showed the same classyness as his Dad.

I guess that coach was his "fall guy" :)

I thought he signed with an NFL team ?

It's odd how kids sometimes take after their parent and sometimes learn from their parent's mistakes. It's pretty obvious which way Carter Jr went.

Kudos to the coach if he took a dive. He helped his team. With an assclown like Carter's kid, those kind of penalties are easy pickings.

It's odd how kids sometimes take after their parent and sometimes learn from their parent's mistakes. It's pretty obvious which way Carter Jr went.
To be serious, it's not possible to fully know the pressures that kids grow up with, and one hopes that he has the strength to deal with them and learn from his mistakes.

I saw that on TV and just laughed my ass off. What a dink. I have always hated the adage, "the apple doesn't fall from the tree", because I know so many instances where that's not true. But it's right on the money with this jackass and his honey papa...

Where's Thug Jr.'s fall guy?

Apples do not fall far from that tree.. sign him up for TSN Canada, then he can become a "brilliant' sore ass loser..

To be serious, it's not possible to fully know the pressures that kids grow up with, and one hopes that he has the strength to deal with them and learn from his mistakes.

Yeah, I'd hate to grow up rich. Tough life.

The joke is on you all. That was not his son. That was his son's fall guy assuming his son's identity.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes
Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
Back