PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Crash go the Toronto Bills

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks. I love the Bills, but I don't trash talk. I don't condemn it, either. There are some people who love to trash talk and make things fun. Unfortunately, there are those who do it just to antagonize others. That's never been me.

Well some Bills fans have chosen to respond in this thread, but the real bigmouths who were attacking me before the season are no where to be seen.

Where are you:

evans555

upstater1

MarvLevy?

You guys had plenty to say before the season, what about showing your face now and telling me how great the Bills are and how they are going 12-4?

Huh?

I'm a Patriots fan who has 10x more posts on Patsfans than you do.

What did I ever say touting the Bills?

Huh?

I'm a Patriots fan who has 10x more posts on Patsfans than you do.

What did I ever say touting the Bills?

A post that I wrote a year ago you are now commenting on, and you feel the need to brag about how you have more posts on this board that I do.

What a freaking Loser.

A post that I wrote a year ago you are now commenting on, and you feel the need to brag about how you have more posts on this board that I do.

What a freaking Loser.

Not a year ago, and not bragging. The point was, I'm a Patriots fan, been posting here a long time, and never said anything to you about the Bills.

Well some Bills fans have chosen to respond in this thread, but the real bigmouths who were attacking me before the season are no where to be seen.

Where are you:

evans555

upstater1

MarvLevy?

You guys had plenty to say before the season, what about showing your face now and telling me how great the Bills are and how they are going 12-4?

Yeah, I feel terrible that I got excited about the Bills when they started off really well. What a jerk I was. :rolleyes:

Be honest, you used to get beaten up by Bills fans? Here's a newsflash: you had as much to do with the Pats winning as I did with the Bills losing. Trust me as big of a Bills fan as I am, they don't define my life. I reek of awesomeness.

What a freaking loser, such a typical Bills fan who goes and hides for half a year when his team tanks.

What a freaking loser, such a typical Bills fan who goes and hides for half a year when his team tanks.

Just curious, what is a typical Patriots fan like, and how are they superior to Bills fans?

Thanks.

Just curious, what is a typical Patriots fan like, and how are they superior to Bills fans?

Thanks.

We subsist on just the energy from the sun, and we poop rainbows.

Thanks.

They don't go to Bills Boards and tell eveybody the obivious.

Status
Not open for further replies.

MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes