PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Congratulations

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks man. Chiefs have most of the pieces for a long run at or near the top. Just need to tighten that defense a bit.

An entertaining game. You guys got it done. Represent the afc well in Atlanta. Hope to see you next year.
Thanks!

I opened a thread on Chiefs Planet saying pretty much the same. Incredible game.

Mahomes is the real deal.

Great game. Remind you Chief brethren that while the roughing the passer call was wrong on the same play Edelman got mugged and that drew no flag. The zebras had the wrong flag on the play. Jackson got called twice for less than happen on that play and even though they caught the balls Dorsett got mugged on his TD and so did Gronk down the sideline against Berry. I like that they were letting them play but then you call those two against Jackson?

The refs didn't cost the Chiefs the game. Were they inconsistent? Yes on both sides.

Great game. Remind you Chief brethren that while the roughing the passer call was wrong on the same play Edelman got mugged and that drew no flag. The zebras had the wrong flag on the play. Jackson got called twice for less than happen on that play and even though they caught the balls Dorsett got mugged on his TD and so did Gronk down the sideline against Berry. I like that they were letting them play but then you call those two against Jackson?

The refs didn't cost the Chiefs the game. Were they inconsistent? Yes on both sides.

I’m here to say congrats after a tough loss. You outplayed us but the game could have gone either way. The missed touchdown at the end of the half was killer followed by the kid taking a sack which took us out of field goal range. Get points there and who knows what happens. We win the coin toss and who knows what happens. I didn’t mention officiating. I came here to congratulate as promised. Be an adult and say thanks and move on.

I’m here to say congrats after a tough loss. You outplayed us but the game could have gone either way. The missed touchdown at the end of the half was killer followed by the kid taking a sack which took us out of field goal range. Get points there and who knows what happens. We win the coin toss and who knows what happens. I didn’t mention officiating. I came here to congratulate as promised. Be an adult and say thanks and move on.

I didn't say you did and I agree with you on all the what ifs. It's just frustrating when teams lose a large portion of their fan base will always turn to "the refs had it in for us". It was a great game and I would have rooted for the Chiefs had they pulled it out.

Good luck next year.

I didn't say you did and I agree with you on all the what ifs. It's just frustrating when teams lose a large portion of their fan base will always turn to "the refs had it in for us". It was a great game and I would have rooted for the Chiefs had they pulled it out.

Good luck next year.

You guys won and the whole tone of the game thread was the refs had it in for you. It’s part of it. I don’t know why you care. You are going to the super bowl.

Nah they've been cool.

Their board is very slow right now. Like dial-up slow.
Can anyone point me in the direction of the Contribution page (for PF, not the chiefs site), trying to find it but I forgot.. I would like to contribute $ again, thanks

An entertaining game. You guys got it done. Represent the afc well in Atlanta. Hope to see you next year.

Thank you for your grace under the circumstances. Congrats are due to your guys on a helluva season as well. You can count on Pats fans to be well represented in Atlanta and the team always provides great Super Bowl entertainment. Both teams won their divisions so we will see each other in the regular season. It would be great to see your guys again in the playoffs as well, the kid is fun to watch. Not to mention when the Chiefs win the division it means the Donks & Raiders didn't and that's a bonus for all of us, their idiot fans are insufferable.

Chiefs will be a nightmare in the AFC for years as long as they draft well. Mahomes is a beast.

I expect another meeting next year as long as the Pats take care of business resigning key players and filling in holes that appear due to cap casualties....and Brady sticks around for another season or two...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes
Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
Back