PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Congrats on a great year (from a Charger fan)

Status
Not open for further replies.
One advantage to the 2nd-place finish is avoiding another trip to San Diego next year. Chargers are clearly tougher than Denver. Hope you guys make noise in Pitt or Nashville.

Wait! Before all you Pats fans go for the Chargers on Saturday....I want you to keep one thing in mind.....

Wasnt it the Chargers fault that Brady got hurt for the Super Bowl????

We had nothing to do with your perfect season ending, but the Chargers sure did hurt Tom before the SB so i think you should go for us....;)

Eh, What the hell are you talking about?

Even though the Chargers beat the over-rated Manning and that junk team, I hope they choke next week. In fact, I hope ALL the AFC teams choke.. I'm rooting for Carolina this year. They aren't the Mannings, they aren't "BIG LUMBERING BEN", they aren't Ld "I'm a whiner" Tomlinson, and they aint they Dolphins.

WE have the Chargers 2nd round draft choice. If they make it to the SB it becomes the 31th, they need to lose next week.

Nice win against the Colts,Bolt ,your team played with tremendous heart,I have to pull for you guys the rest of the way,good luck!

WE have the Chargers 2nd round draft choice. If they make it to the SB it becomes the 31th, they need to lose next week.

But if the Chargers make the SB our 1st round pick, and I think our own 2nd round pick improve one slot.

I am rooting for the Arizona (or Carolina) vs. SD SB :) So our draft position improves.

Yup. So far it looks like your prediction was correct. Even if one of the games tomorrow has as much drama as the Colts/Chargers game had, it won't be as good because the teams playing tomorrow aren't that great, nor do they have as many superstars on their team. This was a showdown between the two best teams in the AFC playoffs.

First of all, congratulations on the win. Like many others out here, I was pulling strongly for your guys.

But, I will have to disagree with your point that these were the two best teams in the AFC playoffs. I think that's a pretty close call this year and that the Titans or Steelers (with a healthy Big Ben) can still lay claim to that accolade. Personally, I'm pulling for the Bolts or Titans to finish the job in Tampa. But, that's for homer reasons; I want the Pats to remain the only team to win multiple SB's this decade.

Last edited:
I would rather see the Chargers win. But my prediction for this weekend is history is made when for the first time in history four road wildcard teams win on wildcard weekend.

So far you are sitting at 100% .. going the other way :D

Also note: BEWARE OF THE MVP CURSE.

So far no MVP winner has ever won the Super Bowl. Manning can have it every year for all I care. I just want more rings for Tommy & Co.

I would rather see the Chargers win. But my prediction for this weekend is history is made when for the first time in history four road wildcard teams win on wildcard weekend.

...well, I guess .500 is still in the cards (no pun intended) for you. :)

But, it takes guts to make bold predictions like that, so kudos for that anyway.

I was rooting for the Chargers. If it wasn't for LT-lite then they would be more likeable. Frankly, IMO, there was one and only one LT.

Even though the Chargers beat the over-rated Manning and that junk team, I hope they choke next week. In fact, I hope ALL the AFC teams choke.. I'm rooting for Carolina this year. They aren't the Mannings, they aren't "BIG LUMBERING BEN", they aren't Ld "I'm a whiner" Tomlinson, and they aint they Dolphins.

Yep, I'm hoping for a Panthers vs. Ravens Super Bowl. If not the Ravens, I would pull for the Chargers because they are the one "rival" of our's that I honestly don't hate. And, any hate I had for them just died a little last night.

Congrats on the win SD! You saved us all from an all-Manning Super Bowl

Yeah I sure as heck didn't want to see a Manning vs Manning SB! Imangine all the commercials you would see them in:eek: Well thanks for the kind words everybody:D

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes