PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Congrats from the Mile High City

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thank you, runandgun!

Hey man, thanks for coming. Hate your team, but appreciate the kind words. Always like to talk to cool, knowledgeable fans about their teams without getting into pissing matches (except Jest fans, they piss on themselves).

I noticed you guys have a new STs coach.....watching this makes me think that he's some type of serial killer. Kinda have a feeling OTAs in Denver may have a little extra...well...

Hey man, thanks for coming. Hate your team, but appreciate the kind words. Always like to talk to cool, knowledgeable fans about their teams without getting into pissing matches (except Jest fans, they piss on themselves).

I noticed you guys have a new STs coach.....watching this makes me think that he's some type of serial killer. Kinda have a feeling OTAs in Denver may have a little extra...well...

This guy does scare me a little bit....

That dude has serious issues

Thanks !

Broncos were an amazing champion in 2015, what an amazing defense. Just smashmouth defense and made Cam look horrible. Carolina has never been the same after you guys beat them up.

There are very few teams that I would want to see the Broncos beat (no offense OP, just goes along with being our long-time rivals), but watching them beat Cam's Panthers was awesome.

I was so sick of Newton's act by the end of the 2015 season. Some said "he's just having fun" but I saw it as arrogance and poor sportsmanship....his Superman routine, taking sideline selfies while the game is still being played, laughing at his opponents and saying "If they don't like it, stop us from winning!"

And on top of all that, he then stormed off the podium after the Super Bowl.

Poor winner AND a poor loser

Wade is a loss. But that D is still primed for some disruption. I still worry about NE @ DEN (as most on here do).

If you get your QB set / consistent, DEN could easily make some noise in 2017.

(Don't mind the horse lover - you are safe here.)
I'm not sure Wade is going to be that much of a loss. Remember he was the DC in Houston all those years we were romping them. The difference now is he has 4 or 5 great talents in the secondary, (most making top dollar) and Ware & Von Miller (making THE top dollar). I wouldn't suck at DC if I started with those guys.

And because that D costs so much now, they have lost key pieces like the DT and Trevethan. That defense was AWESOME in 2015, and it was very good this season, but, as the OP noted, not as good. Maybe Wade sees something that told him, now is the time to get out of Dodge before it all collapses around him.

EVERY team has holes to fill and positions to upgrade. We will spend a lot of time talking about ours for the next 6 months. But the fact is, Denver has a LOT more question marks to answer than we do.

BTW, to the OP, thanks for stopping by, good posters are always welcome, even when we HATE their team. Keep us informed on what's going on in Denver.

There are very few teams that I would want to see the Broncos beat (no offense OP, just goes along with being our long-time rivals), but watching them beat Cam's Panthers was awesome.

I was so sick of Newton's act by the end of the 2015 season. Some said "he's just having fun" but I saw it as arrogance and poor sportsmanship....his Superman routine, taking sideline selfies while the game is still being played, laughing at his opponents and saying "If they don't like it, stop us from winning!"

And on top of all that, he then stormed off the podium after the Super Bowl.

Poor winner AND a poor loser

I said the same about Cam. At first I enjoyed his athleticism and passion for the game. But then, it was like he fed off of his own ego, and became a little diva-ish. The Super Bowl kind of exposed him. That play when the snap got fumbled and he backed off, instead jumping in the pile told me a lot. All season, he ran to the camera's, dabbed, and loved every minute of the attention. He's not the 1st star to lose a SB, so how does walk off from the interview. You can't run to the camera when you win, but hide when you lose.

Everyone made the argument that he was getting treated unfairly but the refs, and if it was Brady, he'd get the flag. I totally disagreed, because I've never seen Brady look to run over a LB, then get up and laugh at him, saying you're too small. You can't do things like that and then complain when you get roughed up.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents
Five Thoughts on the Patriots Draft Picks: Overall, Wolf Played it Safe
2024 Patriots Undrafted Free Agents – FULL LIST
MORSE: Thoughts on Patriots Day 3 Draft Results
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Head Coach Jerod Mayo Post-Draft Press Conference
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots CB Marcellas Dial’s Conference Call with the New England Media
So Far, Patriots Wolf Playing It Smart Through Five Rounds
Wolf, Patriots Target Chemistry After Adding WR Baker
Back