PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Commentary: Aqua's off-season rankings

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't think the Broncos will win the Super Bowl. I also think so many people underrate the Buffalo Bills. Sure, they lost some good players, but they also have alot of young talent, a young QB who I'd put on the verge of entering the top 10 in the league and is only getting better, and a good coaching staff; I see this team contending for a wild card spot.

I don't know if you and Ricky Williams are hanging out together or not because no one in their rational sober mind is saying the Bills are a possible contender and that J.P. Losman is going to be in the top 10 best QBs in the league?

**** Jauron has a good coaching staff?

You've got to be kidding me

Buffalo 5-11 at best - NO WAY are they anywhere near the top of the league nor is Losman a top 10 QB

Losing Fletcher,Clements,Spikes- albeit older players,they will still suffer big loss on that Defense,if not on the field then in the locker room as a presence

Last edited:
does this mean he pats have got worse so they have a 11 - 5 record?

It's not necessarily picking in terms of where team's where will finish, but just the talent level I think they have. Yes my picks would be differnt in a total prediction write-up but that's not the point of this article. It's only to measure wether the team betterd or made their team worse in the off-season.

Does this mean the pats have got worse with there 11-5 record compared to 12-4?

I don't know if you and Ricky Williams are hanging out together or not because no one in their rational sober mind is saying the Bills are a possible contender and that J.P. Losman is going to be in the top 10 best QBs in the league?

**** Jauron has a good coaching staff?

You've got to be kidding me

Buffalo 5-11 at best - NO WAY are they anywhere near the top of the league nor is Losman a top 10 QB

Again, someone who underrates Buffalo. Losman is turning into a very good QB and the coaching staff has done a great job with him. No one watches Buffalo or cares about them, it seems, but if they did they'd see how good Losman is getting. He's athletic and is developing touch and has a good arm.

Again, someone who underrates Buffalo. Losman is turning into a very good QB and the coaching staff has done a great job with him. No one watches Buffalo or cares about them, it seems, but if they did they'd see how good Losman is getting. He's athletic and is developing touch and has a good arm.
If it's any consolation you have this Bolts fan's respect. You gave us a lot of game last year. If you had more time there's no telling how things could have turned out. And yea, Losman was a gamer that day.

I too think that some people are underrating Buffalo. I think they will be better than people think.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes
MORSE: Patriots Mock Draft #5 and Thoughts About Dugger Signing
Matthew Slater Set For New Role With Patriots
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/10: News and Notes
Patriots Draft Rumors: Teams Facing ‘Historic’ Price For Club to Trade Down