Colts vs. Patriots Gets A New Look

Status
Not open for further replies.

PatsFans.com Article

Pro Bowl Player
Reaction score
By: Christine Roy

The time has come for the always anticipated Indianapolis Colts vs. New England Patriots game. Or wait, is it still anticipated? With Peyton Manning now playing for the Denver Broncos and rookie Andrew Luck at the helm, this game has completely changed. Its gone from a battle of future hall of famers to a battle of young versus old. Tom Brady is established while Luck is having a rookie season to remember. He has completely transformed a defeated Colts team that was 2-14 last season to a 6-3 team that we could see in the playoffs....

Last edited by a moderator:
By: Christine Roy

Here are five observations from the Patriots' final preseason game leading into the regular season opener Sept. 9 at Tennessee:...

I'm happy to renew this rivalry. In terms of rivalry, none has meant more to thr NFL in 10 years. I get it, you have great division rivals, the AFC east has some rivalries, NFC east has great rivalries, AFC and NFC north has some great rivalries, but nothing has been what Pats v Colts has been for a decade. My adversarial friends, were about to get it back. Trust me!

Status
Not open for further replies.

MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes