PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Colts fans getting ahead of themselves

I felt like that's what happened to the Texans on Saturday, and maybe the Ratbirds too (although their extremely poor offensive showing probably had to do more with the Chargers changing up their defensive scheme against their rookie QB). I couldn't believe how unprepared the Texans looked for that game. It's like they were so excited to be in the playoffs and to get back to Foxborough to finally get that win against the Pats, that they forgot to prepare for the game they had to win first.

Part of me hopes KC stomps the Colts, I know its worse for us but still

I felt like that's what happened to the Texans on Saturday, and maybe the Ratbirds too (although their extremely poor offensive showing probably had to do more with the Chargers changing up their defensive scheme against their rookie QB). I couldn't believe how unprepared the Texans looked for that game. It's like they were so excited to be in the playoffs and to get back to Foxborough to finally get that win against the Pats, that they forgot to prepare for the game they had to win first.
Texans are not a real franchise.

Are we all Colts fans for a day on Saturday?
HELL NO. If we beat Chargers and then go on to play the Chiefs on the road and win, we win the superbowl this year. These two wins can do a lot of good for the current Pats team in superbowl.

They have gotta win this week before the worry about the Pats. slow ya roll over there, folks!

Texans were the biggest frauds in the playoffs they barely beat a number of lesser/losing teams all year. They basically played nobody and even with that had to pull off a bunch of late and lucky wins. They had no shot of going anywhere in the playoffs.

The Patriots have been unrivaled since ‘01

Colts/Ravens/Broncos were all worthy competitors, and sometimes they won in the playoffs, but since 2001, those franchises combine for 3 Superbowl wins

No one talks about who will beat the Ravens/Steelers/Colts. The question every year is “who is good enough to beat the Patriots in January?”

Erm....

They gotta focus in who is in front of em first. Gee wiz, are they that afraid of us? This ****y behaviour seems compensatory for an irrational fear of losing to us again....

I'd prefer if the Chiefs were getting ahead of themselves - like Pittsburg looking past Jacksonville last season

Those inbred Hicks are so stupid that it is hard to even have a conversation with them. I am from Indiana, by the way. I have friends back there who gloated and actually BELIEVED that their team was better than the Patriots last year "since we didn't lose a Super Bowl"... Sort of taking that stupid "Montana never lost a super Bowl" argument and amping up the ignorance to 11.

Well i don't blame them for being excited for the next few years, this is supposed to be a team rebuilding who wins 6 or 7 games so they are already ahead of schedule.

Their drafting looks great this year and they have a nice future but it's still a year too early for them in my opinion.

TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes
Back