PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Coaching Staff Concerns (*posts moved out of rookie camp thread)

Love the pic.

HC records:

Judge: 10-23 (.303)
Fat Matt: 13-29 (.309)

Tough call.

Lol

HC records:

Judge: 10-23 (.303)
Fat Matt: 13-29 (.309)

Tough call.
They aren't head coaches here. These guys were highly successful assistant coaches and coordinators for Bill. A little odd to be having them in new roles this time around but clearly Bill thinks they are qualified and better than his other options.

I wonder what Bill told Little Steven after D could'nt force a punt in the WC game?

“That’s how he raised me,” Steve Belichick said. “That’s the morals and the things that my grandpa used to talk about, too – you’ve got to earn what you get. It’s also my dad’s job to be the head coach and I don’t think, to leave me on the staff, he would compromise having a bad coach. I think he would probably pull me to the side and say, ‘Listen, this isn’t working out for either of us. So go do something else, whether it’s with another team or another thing in general.'"

I wonder who Long is talking about here.

“Every guy I’ve talked to says you deserve a coaching job,” Long said to the Patriots assistant. “All the guys on the Patriots, they all (expletive) with you. We always loved you. There are guys that aren’t supposed to be there, but I always felt like you were supposed to be there.”

“We have a saying around here: ‘Once you get to the playoffs, only one plane lands — and everybody else crashes and burns in the ocean,’” Belichick said. “It’s the truth. Only one team’s plane is going to land and everybody else is going to crash and burn. That time of the year, it’s either a hat and t-shirt game or it’s a trash bag game. You’re cleaning out your locker with trash bags or you’re celebrating with some new hats and t-shirts.”

Do you really burn when you crash in the ocean or drown. Anyway, Little Steven sure was cleaning out his locker with trash bags on 1/15/22.

This topic is worth resurrecting after that report came out today.

I think most of us called it. So why didn't Bill?

This topic is worth resurrecting after that report came out today.

I think most of us called it. So why didn't Bill?
i don't know but before the season bill said if it didn't work blame him. now after the season bill is basically not giving mac jones and votes of confidence.

Might be one of bills worst coaching jobs since he;s been here

i don't know but before the season bill said if it didn't work blame him. now after the season bill is basically not giving mac jones and votes of confidence.

Might be one of bills worst coaching jobs since he;s been here
Bill's worst coaching job ever, anywhere, in any sport, without qualification.

They aren't head coaches here. These guys were highly successful assistant coaches and coordinators for Bill. A little odd to be having them in new roles this time around but clearly Bill thinks they are qualified and better than his other options.

Clearly Bill thought wrong.

Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes
MORSE: Patriots Mock Draft #5 and Thoughts About Dugger Signing
Matthew Slater Set For New Role With Patriots
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/10: News and Notes
Patriots Draft Rumors: Teams Facing ‘Historic’ Price For Club to Trade Down
Back