PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Cleveland fan group - all Boston teams

patrickscribe

Rookie
Reaction score
A few people just started Boston Sports Fans in Cleveland for fans of all the Boston teams to meet to watch games and maybe take a few road trips. We have had a few Red Sox meetings but will add the Patriots in the fall.

I was born in Salem, MA and grew up in southern NH. I became a Patriots fan just a couple years before the Squish the Fish and Berry the Bears thing, stopped paying close attention in college and when I moved to Cleveland right after, then started really watching again when Parcells was hired.

Saw the Patriots lose in a playoff here to the Browns and our current coach and then the big blowout here a few years ago. I have also done road trips to Buffalo the last two years.

Look for the group on Meetup.com, Facebook and I think there's a MySpace too.

Hey Patrick. I'm in.

I refuse to spend another football season watching the Pats alone at BW3, on the small screens.

Chris

If interested, go to Meetup and join there. It's a lot of Sox stuff for now, but you'll be in the loop when we start looking at Patriots games.

I'm in Cleveland Heights - where do you live?

FYI - same name on yahoo.

Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents
Five Thoughts on the Patriots Draft Picks: Overall, Wolf Played it Safe
2024 Patriots Undrafted Free Agents – FULL LIST
MORSE: Thoughts on Patriots Day 3 Draft Results
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Head Coach Jerod Mayo Post-Draft Press Conference
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots CB Marcellas Dial’s Conference Call with the New England Media
So Far, Patriots Wolf Playing It Smart Through Five Rounds
Wolf, Patriots Target Chemistry After Adding WR Baker
Back