PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Classless Red Sox run up the score

PatsWSB47

Pro Bowl Player
Reaction score
Taking a page from the Classless Patriots book, the Red Sox ran up the score on the poor Rockies team last night proving that sportsmanship is a lost art in New England. After going up 6-1, Becket should have started throwing left handed and the offense should have only bunted. But no, they continued to swing away the rest of the way and ran the score up to 13-1. :mad: The classless fans cheered this on and they showed they have no more class than their greedy team. This tasteless performance will only result in the Rockies fans wanting revenge, wishing for some deserved bean-balls and spiking and maybe taking out someones knees.

Should have taken a knee.

Are you serious or joking?

What did you think when the Yankees beat us 19-8 in the ALCS in 2004?
What do you think whenever a team scores 15+ on another team during the regular season? It happens way more often than you care to admit.

What do you think whenever a team scores 15+ on another team during the regular season? It happens way more often than you care to admit.

Come on mav, I thought when I said Becket should start thowing left handed it would have given it away that I was joking.:rolleyes:

Someone has trouble understanding sarcasm?:confused:

Taking a page from the Classless Patriots book, the Red Sox ran up the score on the poor Rockies team last night proving that sportsmanship is a lost art in New England. After going up 6-1, Becket should have started throwing left handed and the offense should have only bunted. But no, they continued to swing away the rest of the way and ran the score up to 13-1. :mad: The classless fans cheered this on and they showed they have no more class than their greedy team. This tasteless performance will only result in the Rockies fans wanting revenge, wishing for some deserved bean-balls and spiking and maybe taking out someones knees.

And did you notice that sssloooowwwww walk off the mound? Talk about ARROGANT!:cool:

Agreed

WTF.......... is with Beckett still throwing in the 90's after we go up 6-1. woulda it killed him to take some of the sting out of the heater at that point. What an classless A-hole :rolleyes:

Last edited:
Stupid Francona should have put Alex Cora in to pitch ... the idiot.

In related news word has it that Polian flew in to Colorado on his private jet to consult with the Rockies. He guarantees (for a fee of course)a few rules tweaks will level the playing field should the Rockies return to the World Series next year vs the Red Sox. He also guarantees that he can easily grab John Henry by the lapel and pin him to the wall to get him to stop spending all his $$$.

Stupid Francona should have put Alex Cora in to pitch ... the idiot.

In related news word has it that Polian flew in to Colorado on his private jet to consult with the Rockies. He guarantees (for a fee of course)a few rules tweaks will level the playing field should the Rockies return to the World Series next year vs the Red Sox. He also guarantees that he can easily grab John Henry by the lapel and pin him to the wall to get him to stop spending all his $$$.

Or Gagne :eek:

Come on mav, I thought when I said Becket should start thowing left handed it would have given it away that I was joking.:rolleyes:

Ah I missed that, damn need to read slower.

Now I'm embarassed :-x

Last edited:
I'm a sad Rockies fan today.

Props to the Sox though. Beckett is an outstanding pitcher.

Believe me though... that rout won't happen again in this series.

You like the skins, and the Rockies???????

Dude, I'm no seer or anything, but I see a seriously sh!tty week upcoming for you. :singing:

Last edited:

I think the most likely reason for that involves the fact that Beckett's next scheduled start is in Game 5. :D

I DON'T BELIEVE YOU :D

Seriously ... the Rockies have a better team than the Cardinal team we beat in 04' ... IMO Sox in 5.

You like the skins, and the Rockies???????

Dude, I'm no seer or anything, but I see a seriously sh!tty week upcoming for you. :singing:

:rofl: ............................ :rofl: .............................. :rofl:

Where gone the sportsmanship when Pats hit 48 againts dolphins:mad:

Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents
Five Thoughts on the Patriots Draft Picks: Overall, Wolf Played it Safe
2024 Patriots Undrafted Free Agents – FULL LIST
MORSE: Thoughts on Patriots Day 3 Draft Results
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Head Coach Jerod Mayo Post-Draft Press Conference
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots CB Marcellas Dial’s Conference Call with the New England Media
So Far, Patriots Wolf Playing It Smart Through Five Rounds
Wolf, Patriots Target Chemistry After Adding WR Baker
Back