PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Classless Chargers

Status
Not open for further replies.
What exactly does this mean?
Rivers wasn't taunting Cutler after the game he was giving an attaboy to his boy Phillips who was directly behind Cutler. Also, the donkeys were talking all kinds of smack all game and they sorta had no business doing that. Phillips waiving buh bye was totally appropriate given the circumstance.

the difference being pats talk smack and back it up --- chargers just GET smacked.

I guess that's another difference.......

The Pats time will come when they will be a basement dweller. It happens to every team. People talk so much smack when things are good and then the same fans jump off the bandwagon when the tide turns.

Last edited:
Players on every team in the NFL including the pats talk smack. Here's one example. http://www.zippyvideos.com/3301608671899746/koyfavrewhip/

If pats fans on this board are suggesting their team is beyond reproach, well? That's just ridiculous. That the end of the game antics are being misinterpreted isn't even relevant at this point.

It's not that we're suggesting they don't talk smack... It's just that they get hung out to dry for the most part while everyone else doesn't give a **** about what other teams do... as long as it's not new england...

BoltsFan said:
I find it interesting that pats fans are thumping their chest behind a possible 16-0 reg season and ripping Chargers fans relentlessly over the teams 5 losses this season. Ya, 16-0 is a rare achievement if it happens but pats fans should know as well as anyone that it's just the beginning.

Norv Turner sucks.

Thump that.

Internet Charger fans are horrible. I got Cali once a year, my brother lives there year round. We both see the same thing, Charger fans in real life are very nice people, but could really care less about football.
That's just not true. You need to spend more time in SD.

Next week all the teams still playing will have the same record you arrogant prick. The Pats won't be in the Superbowl.

Arrogant prick? No, I'm a realist kid. Keep spouting your mouth off while you watch history unfold. The reality is, the Patriots have nothing to prove in my eyes. They've given me a lifetime of pleasure. I still have visions of Patriots dancing on your logo when I go to bed every night. What've you got?:D

I live here in San Diego. While thats not entirely true, there are generally more passing fans then true fans due to the military based population. Even those that come here and then stay put, don't always become charger fans.

I do agree though, there are REAL football fans in SD, but I'd say at least 50% of those REAL football fans aren't REAL charger fans, or are fans of another team.

Rivers wasn't taunting Cutler after the game he was giving an attaboy to his boy Phillips who was directly behind Cutler. Also, the donkeys were talking all kinds of smack all game and they sorta had no business doing that.

ahahahahahahahahahaha!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

see sig
vv

The Pats time will come when they will be a basement dweller. It happens to every team. People talk so much smack when things are good and then the same fans jump off the bandwagon when the tide turns.

Of course every team has it's days of glory and days of gloom & suffering. But we're discussing our current era. What relevance do your comments have to this discussion?

:D Fair enough.

The same could be said and was said about Beli while he was with the brownies.

Right, and I'm sure Norv Turner will win 3 Super Bowls with his next team.

i just watched that pep rally vid pats1....please tell me the pats do not do this....

Actually I was just watching the Chargers/Pats game from last season again today. Awesome. So this is great. It's like January all over again, and the Chargers fans seem like nothing is different.

crybabyfj9.jpg

:D Fair enough.

The same could be said and was said about Beli while he was with the brownies.
And what exactly does Belichick when he was with the Browns have to do with Belichick since 2000? Three rings and a 15-0 record thus far this year.

I stay with him in Orange County, so admittedly, it's not exactly the same. He spends a lot of time in SD though and says it's nothing like Boston and the fans here--and he was at the playoff game last year.

I live here in San Diego. While thats not entirely true, there are generally more passing fans then true fans due to the military based population. Even those that come here and then stay put, don't always become charger fans.

I do agree though, there are REAL football fans in SD, but I'd say at least 50% of those REAL football fans aren't REAL charger fans, or are fans of another team.
Do you go to games? Those are the real fans. Yea, SD has a bit of a transplant population because of the military and because it is a great city. But make no mistake, there are more than enough hardcore Charger fans in town to go around.

Remember me?

a1sandiegoue1.jpg

And what exactly does Belichick when he was with the Browns have to do with Belichick since 2000? Three rings and a 15-0 record thus far this year.
It means it remains to be seen whether Norv sucks.

Status
Not open for further replies.

MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes