PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

chicken or the egg

yukon cornelius

In the Starting Line-Up
Reaction score
snuck home for lunch today, and had bertrand & zolak on the TV for a couple of minutes

i gotta ask an honest question

do they mine this forum (and others, i'm sure) for material......or do they seed it with posts before their show comes on, with the takes they have written for them?

because between holley & bertrand, there were some word for word takes with some of that i've seen posted here.......some of the more inane stuff, too

snuck home for lunch today, and had bertrand & zolak on the TV for a couple of minutes

i gotta ask an honest question

do they mine this forum (and others, i'm sure) for material......or do they seed it with posts before their show comes on, with the takes they have written for them?

because between holley & bertrand, there were some word for word takes with some of that i've seen posted here.......some of the more inane stuff, too
My guess is they mine it.

I thought there was someone in the media who definitely lurked here and might have posted a while back. Can't remember his board name...

It's been said Reiss was a poster way back in the day, but he's certainly never been one to report the more inane stuff that's gotten floated around here over the years.

TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents
Five Thoughts on the Patriots Draft Picks: Overall, Wolf Played it Safe
2024 Patriots Undrafted Free Agents – FULL LIST
Back