PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Chatham: "How to beat the Ravens checklist"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Excellent, as always. I particularly like the first segment:

... just because it's sub personnel doesn't mean all "Vereen" runs. You can still have a power mentality from a passing look.

Widen the Ravens and thin the box from 7 to 6 by formation and personnel grouping respectively, and then pound them into long, exhausting play sequences of LeGarrette Blount (or Jonas Gray) and complimentary play-action passing. The result will be catch-tackling, extra yards after contact, and fewer negative plays.​

Love Chatham's breakdowns, he is exactly the kind of analyst whose take interests me the most.

Chatham is by far the best analyst around. He brings the work ethic of Bedard, and combines it with the credibility of and experienced NFL veteran. Above all he makes sense and doesn't treat his readers like uninformed children. Something that's becoming an increasing rarity these days.

Chatham is by far the best analyst around. He brings the work ethic of Bedard, and combines it with the credibility of and experienced NFL veteran. Above all he makes sense and doesn't treat his readers like uninformed children. Something that's becoming an increasing rarity these days.

Agree completely. It's a shame he's not on radio more.

Love Chatham .... always well prepared and thought out opinions.

I also think they can be beat by going after Flacco ... take away his deep balls and he has nothing.
rush him up the sides and force him forward in his pocket.

Absolutely agree 100% with this. Says what i tried to say, but better. Chatham is the best talking head out there and a good writer, although he should read that column over and do some editing. Really bad and confusing sentences and grammar.

If you're out there, Matt, clean that copy up, there are no editors anymore.:D

100% right on!

Absolutely agree 100% with this. Says what i tried to say, but better. Chatham is the best talking head out there and a good writer, although he should read that column over and do some editing. Really bad and confusing sentences and grammar.

If you're out there, Matt, clean that copy up, there are no editors anymore.:D

1. You have an incomplete sentence due to a missing subject.
2. You need to capitalize your "i" as it is intended to be a pronoun.
3. You have another incomplete sentence due to missing both a subject and a verb.
4. That's all I got. :D

(meant to funny, not pedantic)

Last edited:
The vereen stuff is right on. He is our 4th best runner. I don't want to see him dominate the carries regardless of the package. Get your best most dynamic guys out there in what suits them best.

1. You have an incomplete sentence due to a missing subject.
2. You need to capitalize your "i" as it is intended to be a pronoun.
3. You have another incomplete sentence due to missing both a subject and a verb.
4. That's all I got. :D

(meant to funny, not pedantic)

No problem. I only go over posts I think will be quoted a lot, I don't have OCD. Seriously, though. Read that article starting around the middle. It hurt my brain trying to read those run on sentences and he had a part in the middle that was obviously rewritten incorrectly.

I ain't capitalizing no i's unless you gonna pay me.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents