PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Chase Winovich Appreciation Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I've been lurking the packers board and I've seen some optimism that he's trending in the right direction. Could get better maybe.
1-1/2 sacks so far this season, definitely trending in the right direction, especially when considering his mere 2 sacks last season...

Something about him reminds me of a younger Bruschi in his prime , especially his demeanor .
He's got some swagger, for sure.

As a comparison, Pro Football reference has him at 17 solo tackles, 5.5 sacks and 10 QB hits last year. Bruschi had 4 sacks and 10 solo tackles his first year. They do not list the QB hits for Bruschi.

Last edited:
I'm putting Chase down for two sacks in the KC game. Book it!

I see improvement every single game. I really think we have a special player who is flying under the radar.

He’s one of those guys that you knew the moment he was drafted he was going to be your classic Patriot player.

I see improvement every single game. I really think we have a special player who is flying under the radar.
This. Improvement.

The DL / front players needed to stop the run vs KC. They had lotsa DBs to limit Mahomes, so it was all for nothing if Hilaire burns them over & over again.

Wino is the player w the most upside up front. Guy also deserves big props.

It’s pretty amazing he wasn’t hyped as or selected in the first round. He’s a huge bargain as a third round pick.

And I love his story of going on a date with Madonna’s daughter.

Interesting he's talking about aliens and dragons now. Oh well, he seems like a Gronk, a fun personality and maybe not the brightest bulb, but a positive guy and hopefully he doesn't do too many bone headed things outside of football like Gronk has

Status
Not open for further replies.

MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes