PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Changes to the gameday experience since Covid

patsfan7983

Practice Squad Player
Reaction score
Hi,
I'm from germany and I'm planning to make a trip to the Jacksonville game in 2 weeks. Before Covid I used to come once a year so I had my routines in where to stay, how to get tickets, how to get to the game etc.
What has changed since Covid f***ed up everything? We now have digital tickets only - do I have to buy on the official ticketmaster, or is stubhub, ace ticket or tickpick still a thing?
Do we have to wear masks inside the stadium (in concession stands? Restrooms?)?
Anything important to know before you go?

And on a side note: I will be in Boston on new years eve, so have you guys any restaurant recommendations for dinner? Nothing too fancy, no big party, just a good eat anywhere near the "festivity" (Copley Square, downtown/waterfront, north end) :)

Thank you!

Hi,
I'm from germany and I'm planning to make a trip to the Jacksonville game in 2 weeks. Before Covid I used to come once a year so I had my routines in where to stay, how to get tickets, how to get to the game etc.
What has changed since Covid f***ed up everything? We now have digital tickets only - do I have to buy on the official ticketmaster, or is stubhub, ace ticket or tickpick still a thing?
Do we have to wear masks inside the stadium (in concession stands? Restrooms?)?
Anything important to know before you go?

And on a side note: I will be in Boston on new years eve, so have you guys any restaurant recommendations for dinner? Nothing too fancy, no big party, just a good eat anywhere near the "festivity" (Copley Square, downtown/waterfront, north end) :)

Thank you!
Boston might be back to full enforced-mask all the time indoors/mass attendance events and/or other COVID changes (limited restaurant capacity/hours, etc) again due to Omicron - or it might not. 2021 Ticketed Events at Gillette Stadium - Gillette Stadium

Every state...heck even some municipalities, are different.

I would expect the "experience" COVID wise to be VERY fluid though because of Omicron with everything from vaccine passports and full mandates/restaurant lockdowns to nothing (which is a long way of saying - be prepared for everything). There is a test requirement now for entering the US (COVID-19 and Your Health).

I haven't lived in Boston for decades so can't help on the restaurant recommendations. Sorry.

TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes
Back