PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Celtics NBA Draft and Trade Chatter

So the C's makes a S&T sending Big baby to orlando and getting brandon bass, how about that? im getting a bit mixed feelings cause i thought big baby would really have a future here.

The Celts are getting up there in age now as far as their BIG 3 goes. I'm not sure if Pierce can have another big post season like he has in the past. The same with Allen. It's possible of course, but not as likely. Garnett isn't an elite level player like he once was. The Celts really need to start trying to find that one dominant scorer for their future, because I just don't see them being able to compete with the Miami Heat going forward with this current roster.

If the Celtics sign David West does Ainge get an A+ mark for the 2011 wheeling and dealing grade? The Green re-signing and Bass + considerations for BB have been windfalls to date.

I like the Bass pickup, as it should help with defense and rebounding.

Not sure about West. Adds scoring, but I've always thought his defense was weak. He never really impressed me.

(I was hoping they might add Battier (nice pickup for Miami) and/or Prince. Veterans who are athletic and play tough defense.)

Right now it's looking like Big Baby for David West trade-off. If West can come back from Knee surgery, that's quite an impressive 6th man coming off the bench.

Trade deadline in 1 week's time! Wonder what Ainge will do this time...

Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes
MORSE: Patriots Mock Draft #5 and Thoughts About Dugger Signing
Matthew Slater Set For New Role With Patriots
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/10: News and Notes
Back