PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Celtics Doing What Patriots Could Not

The Celtics are so far so good. Of course that is what the blond said as shewas passingthe34th floor of the skyscraper she fell off of.

Do you know what the difference between a blond a washing machine is?

A washing machine won't follow you around after you throw a load in it.

Did you read the freakin' column? Don't, because it might ruin your day and challenge your faith in the printed word.

I started to. Then I stopped.

I haven't been paying attention. The Celtics went undefeated?

With an 82 game schedule and all those playoffs, that is impressive.:)

Celtics doing what Patriots could not...

...playing basketball.

So true, so true.

I had Randy in the back of my mind when typing that.

But I just went with it anyway.

I had Randy in the back of my mind when typing that.

But I just went with it anyway.

Adalius had a little game too.

Attended Central Coosa (Hanover, Ala.) High School ... Led the team to the state basketball title and was the leading scorer, rebounder, FG pct. leader and shot-blocker ... Named Alabama's Class 4A player of the year as a prep senior in 1995 after averaging 20 points a game and leading Central Coosa High School to the state title ..

http://www.patriots.com/team/index.cfm?ac=playerbio&bio=30839

Do you know what the difference between a blond a washing machine is?

A washing machine won't follow you around after you throw a load in it.

Did you hear about the four blonds that walked into a bar. After the first three hit the bar, you'd think the fourth would've ducked.

So far the only thing that the Celtics have managed to do that the Pats didn't do is lose a home game. Celtics aren't even in the finals yet.

What Rivers needs to do is to play the Celtics a DVD of Super Bowl XLII.

More...

Eff you.

The Smell-tics haven't done jack squat; hell, they're aren't even going to the finals.

And comparing Baby Doc Rivers to BB is either ******ed or insulting, or both.

Eff you.

The Smell-tics haven't done jack squat; hell, they're aren't even going to the finals.

And comparing Baby Doc Rivers to BB is either ******ed or insulting, or both.

I love the Celtics, but I love this post, too.

It's so funny how this article pissed all of us off. :D

I love the Celtics, but I love this post, too.

It's so funny how this article pissed all of us off. :D

I can tell you exactly why it pissed us all off: It was a stupid premise poorly written, and was posted on this web site by someone who lacks the basic skills to call himself a sports columnist, let alone one sanctioned by Ian to offer "insights" on the Patriots. Bob George needs to stop wasting his time and asking us to waste ours on his hapless drivel.

Last edited:
I can tell you exactly why it pissed us all off: It was a stupid premise poorly written, and was posted on this web site by someone who lacks the basic skills to call himself a sports columnist, let alone one sanctioned by Ian to offer "insights" on the Patriots. Bob George needs to stop wasting his time and asking us to waste ours on his hapless drivel.

LOFL, yeah that pretty much sums it up!

Sorry Bob.

For me, watching the Celtics intensity fade in and out on a game by game basis has made the Pats 18 game run so much more impressive. Not to mention the Pats previous 20+ game winning streak.

If its Phil Jackson vs. Doc Rivers the Celtics appear to have a HUGE uphill battle.

Sort of like Bill Belichick vs. Herm Edwards - Herm as Doc of course

Celtics's performance is up and down. It takes them too long to seal the deal. I would love to see a game between Celtics and Laker.

Laker is 3-1 against Spurs. If everything goes well with Lakers this week, they will seal the deal sooner while Celtics tries to catch up.

I'd wipe my ass with this article, but I can't reach the screen.

Someone wake me up when the Celtics have won something in the last 20 years.

TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes
Back