Upcoming Opponent:
Next Up: N/A
Current Patriots Twitter Feed:
Status
Not open for further replies.

IcyPatriot

Staff member
2019 Weekly Picks Winner
But you will always know when they fly over JeteLand.

skydick2.jpg

The Boston Patriot

PatsFans.com Supporter
PatsFans.com Supporter
There are so many planes full of Cocaine and Pot flying around that the ATC's are confused and aren't able to identify who is who.

JPPT1974

Ready for Super Bowl LVII
2020 Weekly NFL Picks Winner
2021 Weekly NFL Picks Winner
Wonder if it flies without our knowledge knowing that fans would be all over the plane?

TommyD4207

Experienced Starter w/First Big Contract
So did you happen to see which airport they took off from? Did they indeed land the airplane at the air force academy or in Colorado Springs considering they were staying in a hotel?

Yeah, if the AFA is considered a military base, it would make sense that they'd come off of civilian radar.

borg

Pro Bowl Player
2021 Weekly NFL Picks Winner
2022 Weekly NFL Picks Winner
If I want to join the creeper / stalker hobbyists here at PatsFans, should I do my part and plot out bus routes during the team's airport transfer segments?

DarrylS

PatsFans.com Supporter
PatsFans.com Supporter
2019 Weekly Picks Winner
"Jerruh" Jones would have the balls to allow his plane to be tracked.. not like that "p....sy" Kraft.

chris_in_sunnyvale

In the Starting Line-Up
2019 Weekly Picks Winner

Joey: Wait a minute! I know you. You're Tom Brady. You play football for the New England Patriots.

Murdock: I'm sorry son, but you must have me confused with some-one else. My name is Roger Murdock. I'm the co-pilot.

Regards,
Chris

n6249c

PatsFans.com Supporter
PatsFans.com Supporter
And they were away from home all week so we can't even go off who was spotted at Logan.
They use PVD not Logan. Massport's landing fees are probably higher, and Providence is more convenient to Foxboro.

jah

Degeneracy Expert
PatsFans.com Supporter
They use PVD not Logan. Massport's landing fees are probably higher, and Providence is more convenient to Foxboro.

Was joking about all the tweets we see in the offseason about spotting Larry Fitzgerald at Logan.

Actual Pats Fan

PatsFans.com Supporter
PatsFans.com Supporter
Narco kingpen Bob El Cheapo Kraft.
How awesome would it be if the plane emerged repainted with Patrick L. Patriot replacing the ugly flying elvis and with "ROGER THAT" on each side, and when asked the suddenly Patriot-tough Bob said, "Jerry was right. I was wrong. Now, I'm looking out for New England and our team. Better late than never."

Status
Not open for further replies.