PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Calling out He Ban Me

Status
Not open for further replies.
I realize some of those guys were out, but it seems like many of them did play (at least minimally) in the second half. Dillon is all on you as well. "relying" on that guy was NE's fault.

You aren't making any sense.

It is NE's fault for "relying" on Dillon to be a viable part of a RBBC (which he was all year), but it is perfectly OK for Indy to expect big things from a bunch of untested rookies and second year players?

I am asking why there isn't consistency in his mod actions. It's ok to call out He_Ban_Me, but not NEM. Then the thread is mysteriously moved so the rest of the board cannot see the inconsistency. hmmmmmmmmm. What a coincidence.

Too funny. Patsnutme is not a Moderator on the football board. He's a Mod on the Parking Lot board. As a result, Newbie, he could not have been the one to move this thread. BTW, I did not move it either.

Nice try climbing up the wrong tree, however!

While we are talking about consistency versus inconsistency.........have you written ANY posts so far that was about football and not about a poster?

Too funny. Patsnutme is not a Moderator on the football board. He's a Mod on the Parking Lot board. As a result, Newbie, he could not have been the one to move this thread. BTW, I did not move it either.

it is true. Patsnutme is not a mod on the football forum.

While we are talking about consistency versus inconsistency.........have you written ANY posts so far that was about football and not about a poster?

no prob, if i made a mistake, so be it. i wouldn't put it past any mod to cover another's tracks anyway.

yup sure have discussed football plenty of times. nice accusation though. better luck next time.

You aren't making any sense.

It is NE's fault for "relying" on Dillon to be a viable part of a RBBC (which he was all year), but it is perfectly OK for Indy to expect big things from a bunch of untested rookies and second year players?
Hey, you don't hear me b*tching about them, I love them all!

Sessions
Hayden
Bethea
Johnson
Dawson
Gonzo
Hall
Hughes
Keiaho
Hagler
Ugoh

Your damn skippy, I LOVE EM ALL.

Last edited:
I think it is perfectly reasonable to conclude that the list above of NE players is comparative. It certainly is in the ballpark even if you want to give the edge to Indy.

But I still don't understand why discussing NE missing players = whining, but discussing Indy injuries = fine.
Dude, pretty much everyone here always qualifies their speak of the AFCCG last year with "yeah but..." THIS is whining. I have stated that I AM NOT B*TCHING about the injuries for the Colts.

Hey, you don't hear me b*tching about them, I love them all!

Sessions
Hayden
Bethea
Johnson
Dawson
Gonzo
Hall
Hughes
Keiaho
Hagler
Ugoh

Your damn skippy, I LOVE EM ALL.

You should. They are seem like guys who are already good or guys who have potential. Ad much as I hate Polian, he has really nailed the draft the past couple seasons.

You should. They are seem like guys who are already good or guys who have potential. Ad much as I hate Polian, he has really nailed the draft the past couple seasons.
How did this get back to the main page:confused:

He's has done a fine job. And as stated before, I think the arguement is a bit silly (in terms of FA/trades versus "home grown"). FA can be a crapshoot, being successful in that can be pretty difficult as well. Took chances on guys like Dillon and Moss, and they have paid off.

**Guess I am seeing things, thought this was moved again, sry :(

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

New Patriots WR Javon Baker: ‘You ain’t gonna outwork me’
Friday Patriots Notebook 5/3: News and Notes
Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes