PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Calling on UK based Pat's fans

Status
Not open for further replies.

TedyB54

On the Game Day Roster
Reaction score
I'm here on business travel and looking for info on where to catch the Pat's game on Sunday. I missed the MNF opener already, so I'm hoping to watch the Jet's game.

I'm staying in Lymington, the TV channel line up in my hotel doesn't include any that broadcast American football games.

So, if anyone is familiar with this area and can recommend a place to go that may be showing the game, please pass on the details.

Otherwise, can anyone suggest an online solution? I can get Internet access at the hotel, so that's an option as well.

Any info would be appreciated!!

Cheers

I'm here on business travel and looking for info on where to catch the Pat's game on Sunday. I missed the MNF opener already, so I'm hoping to watch the Jet's game.

I'm staying in Lymington, the TV channel line up in my hotel doesn't include any that broadcast American football games.

So, if anyone is familiar with this area and can recommend a place to go that may be showing the game, please pass on the details.

Otherwise, can anyone suggest an online solution? I can get Internet access at the hotel, so that's an option as well.

Any info would be appreciated!!

Cheers

Howdy there fella. Right, the game isn't on live over here, sadly, the broadcaster that has the rights in the UK (Sky TV) has lost some of the game this year that they used to show. We used to have two games live at 6pm (1pm to you) and 9:15pm (4:15pm), but they've lost that facility and we only get one game per time slot now - which this week will be the Buccs @ Bills (yeah, I know, ugly isn't the word) in the early slot.

The best thing really is to get online and find a stream - that's what every Pats fan in the country over here (myself included) will be doing.

If you fancy getting out and about and maybe catching one of the other games on TV, you might want to check out NFLUK.com and see if there are any sports bars in the Southampton area showing the NFL. That's if your room doesn't have Sky Sports.

If you want to pay for a stream, try nfl.com/gamepass. Be warned that it is a) not cheap and b) didn't work for the 1st half of most games. At least you can watch games at your leisure, though, as they archive them.

I think we might have been to Lymington (Miss Cat and I live in London). We've certainly been to the New Forest...

UK only gets selected games and I think we have to wait until we play the Ravens to see us on tv over here. I caught a stream monday and we will have to do the same sunday.

Get NFL Gamepass, streams in HD over the internet. $250 for the year, $25 for a week. As long as they've sorted out the teething problems they had last week you should be good to go.

There are also illegal streams that will be listed on www.myp2p.eu every week, you will have to download some software though.

I can practically guarantee you will not find this game in any bar, so online is your only choice.

Last edited:
Thanks to all for the info, much appreciated!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes
MORSE: Patriots Mock Draft #5 and Thoughts About Dugger Signing
Matthew Slater Set For New Role With Patriots
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/10: News and Notes