PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Bryan Stork 'officially steps away from football'

Status
Not open for further replies.

jmt57

Staff member
Reaction score
The former Patriot does not use the word 'retirement', but more or less says just that.

Hopefully the head injuries he endured will not cause any long term health issues.

Best of luck to him in his post-football life.

Good for him. With the number of concussions he has had already, he is better off walking away before ending up like so many former players who have suffered from long term concussion issues.

I had such high hopes for this guy. He goes on my list with Easley and Katzenmoyer for unfulfilled expectations.

I really feel for the guy, and it sucks that injuries are cutting it short. I remember reading how laser-focused he was on making the NFL. I just hope he's got a plan in place for the post-football life; it can be tough to find purpose when something like this happens.

The epitomy of Stork, end of SB 49. He goes back to the huddle, "checks in" with TB, then joins the fray with Gronk.

Wish he could have stuck around longer, but wish him the best in post football endeavors.

A reminder for everyone why many football players want to be paid as fast as possible. They're putting their body on the line and are only one injury away from losing a lifetime of hard work and millions of $$. Stork was an absolute stud before his injury and was a big contributor to the 2014 championship.

I wish him the best of luck for the future!

Sorry to hear this, he was a very good center whose career was cut short..

The NFLPA claims the average career for an NFL player is 3.3 years... he made it for two years..

I can tell you with good authority that this guy is an absolute pile of **** as a person. That said, he doesn't deserve what could come of getting too many concussions. It's good that he called it a career and I hope he finds peace in life post-football.

I can tell you with good authority that this guy is an absolute pile of **** as a person. That said, he doesn't deserve what could come of getting too many concussions. It's good that he called it a career and I hope he finds peace in life post-football.

What kind of pile of **** dude we talking about here?

Best wishes for a great and happy life outside of football. He should, if he was smart, have enough money for a solid nest egg for his future. Many folks don't get that chance, but most folks don't get beat up like pro football players, either. I met John Hannah just a couple years after he retired, and from the way he was moving, he looked like he'd been beat up with a bat. Those injuries sustained oin youth will often not come back to haunt you until many years later. Hopefully Stork stepped away soon enough to avoid later complications.

But regardless, best of luck to him in his future endeavors.

What kind of pile of **** dude we talking about here?

The kind of one that puts his hands on his girlfriend during an argument, throws her to the ground, and physically abuses her dog.

The kind of one that puts his hands on his girlfriend during an argument, throws her to the ground, and physically abuses her dog.
The girlfriend **** is whatever BUT THE DOG???

He was a big part of that SB run, the 2014 one, oh there are so many.

But after that he wasn't even decent. Injuries and maybe playing afraid and the whole thing about Guggs not being a good coach to these guys. It's been night and day since scar came back but the 2014 O-Line was very good.

Sounds like a real class act.

But he was called. He served. He is counted.

The girlfriend **** is whatever BUT THE DOG???
I know. Re: the girl, I first figured it out when she showed up to dinner with two black eyes. I was completely disgusted but I wasn't about to make a scene. I leaned over to my girlfriend and whispered that he must have told her something twice and she still wasn't paying attention.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes
Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
Back