PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

bruins re sign kelly and campell

this cheers me up a bit after the celtics going down. i like both these players. i wish tim thomas was coming back also but that aint happening. its all about tuka now. hes got big shoes to fill.
Report: Bruins re-sign Kelly, Campbell

Nice signings and i am okay with no Tim Thomas ... I don't think he would last the season and I think he sees that also. he definitely looked he slowed down a pinch but with a goalie a pinch is a lot. It would be nice to have him here as the sub for Rask but that would not happen either. I like what I see in Anton ... he looks like he will be a very capable backup and maybe better than that if Rask is injured from time to time.

Kelly getting $12 million ... LOL talk about a player going to sports heaven when he came here.

Last edited:
Nice signings and i am okay with no Tim Thomas ... I don't think he would last the season and I think he sees that also. he definitely looked he slowed down a pinch but with a goalie a pinch is a lot. It would be nice to have him here as the sub for Rask but that would not happen either. I like what I see in Anton ... he looks like he will be a very capable backup and maybe better than that if Rask is injured from time to time.

Kelly getting $12 million ... LOL talk about a player going to sports heaven when he came here.
ya know the thing about older goalies. they can fool you into thinking they are in decline when they aren't. i think thomas still has a lot of elite level goal tending left in him. goalies last longer and hold onto there skill level longer than other older players in other sports and position players in hockey.

Last edited:
I definitely think Thomas has the ability to be an elite goaltender for several more years. What he doesn't have is the desire. I just hope some team like Colorado that needs to get to the salary floor takes him off our hands to open up some cap room...I'd gladly give them Horton too to seal the deal. I have dreams of a Parise-Krejci-Lucic top line.

Last edited:

Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Back