PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Bruins 2019 - 2020

Solid workmanlike effort tonight vs a team the B's should and did handle easily. Given what happened under the same circumstance vs the Wings it was good to see
Was like buttering bread tonight ... wish there were more of these - they are fun.

Two goals in 1:10 to start the second giving Boston a 5-1 lead in Montreal. The Habs are pulling Price. It's not all his fault but he looked bad on 2 of them. His D does suck but his game has slipped a bit of late

29 minutes in and Pasta has the hat trick, this could get ugly

Nothing sweeter than pounding the habs. And they are doing it without bergy. But no lead is safe.

8-1 final. There is no team in all of sports I despise with the amount of passion I do the Habs.
B's biggest margin of victory since '74 couldn't have come against a more deserving team

The. Bruins locked up Charlie Coyle for 6 more years according to NBC boston. I love it. I thought he was gone for sure. Wagner has a new deal to. The only negative is how will they afford krug?.

Last edited:
Nice gut check OT win. They dug themselves a hole coming out flat but got after it and got the 2 points. 6 points out of 3 games in less than 4 days, not too shabby.

Three wins in a row without bergy. And another come back. Impressive reg Season win. Thankfully no shoot out.

3 unanswered in the 3rd to dispatch the Habs, nicely done.

At least we still have the Bruins!

At least we still have the Bruins!

Please come in off the ledge and close the window Deb. The Pats are 10-2, they've got 4 games to figure out their offense. Don't let the fellowship of the miserable drag you down

Please come in off the ledge and close the window Deb. The Pats are 10-2, they've got 4 games to figure out their offense. Don't let the fellowship of the miserable drag you down
Agreed. I was just making light, and the Bruins do look awesome so far. No jinx, no jinx, no jinx!

the pats offense is brutal. its the worst offense they have had since 06.
Last year things weren't looking so hot either. Let's see if they can figure it out. All we need is a few more folks to be a little more accurate and things could start clicking.

Last year things weren't looking so hot either. Let's see if they can figure it out. All we need is a few more folks to be a little more accurate and things could start clicking.

Exactly. Right now it somewhat reminds me of the 1st half of SB LI. Almost everyone was ready to jump off the ledge. My wife was homicidal and didn't want to watch the 2nd half but I spent halftime pointing out to her that while the Pats were missing they weren't missing by much. The signs were there that a bit of adjustment could pull it together and turn it into a game, giving them a fighting chance. I feel similarly now. The protection is improving with Wynn back and they have 4 games to make the pieces fit. Anyone counting them out hasn't been paying attention so far this century.

No devlin no gronk no andrews. This year feels much worse from an offensive stand point. Hopefully they can get it together.

But back to our Bruins, damn they look good

There's nothing more to figure out regarding this offensive offense:
- a JAG 1st-round RB who can't make yards on his own, either through power or elusiveness;
- No experienced FB anywhere in the building;
- a JAG at Center replaced by a Practice Squad - caliber Center;
- a RG/RT pair that is beastly one snap, brutal the next;
- their best TE is 38 years old, and the rest are Practice Squad-caliber;
- Sanu & Dorsett are invisible JAGs;
- Meyers is inexperienced;
- NKeal Harriet's a Bust;
- and this season is Officially Ovah if Edelman goes down.

Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Back