PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Bruce Ellington Signed to 1 Year Deal

Status
Not open for further replies.
You didn't pee in your pants with excitment did you?

pee-in-my-pants_fb_938126.jpg

Its because i'm excited about the pats signing bruce ellington:D
I filled my diaper to its maximum capacity.

We have a new scout ..........

Bear-steals-dumpster.gif

So Maurice Hurst and Duke Ellington are the Pats new WR's.

Bruuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuce chant coming to Foxboro now

What I keep telling myself to stay relatively sane is that if Gordon comes back, he’s one of the top two or three most physically gifted wide receivers in the league and has already built some rapport with Brady. I’d rather have a sober him than AB or ODB.

I kinda like what I see TBH. Looks like BB wanted a little ST support and injury insurance for Edelman.

5'9", 200lbs? I can't figure out why they keep signing these smurf wide outs. I wonder if this guy is a Patterson replacement. Seems like it to me. Just wish he was bigger.

Yep, I think this the Patterson replacement.

What I keep telling myself to stay relatively sane is that if Gordon comes back, he’s one of the top two or three most physically gifted wide receivers in the league and has already built some rapport with Brady. I’d rather have a sober him than AB or ODB.

I like that he has been working out with Tim Montgomery (Olympic sprinter). It would be great to see him with his speed back.

And this is the beginning of the offseason. People panic but halfway through the 2014 season they literally had no DT’s, and somehow they put together a good interior DL for the rest of that season.Golden Tate was really the only WR I was interested in, and all were overpriced. There is still a long way to go and plenty of options to go to.

Lots of hammy issues....

9ef6c8e7dcd7d51515553d045a73a8d7.png

Let's all hope Bruce Ellington does not read Patsfans.com.

Complete Feckin Waste...of time, effort, paper, and whatever money they will give him.

If this means no Golden Tate...
What you’re going to have laryngitis?

Chip on his shoulder - “too short, too slow, no talent”. I am going to root for him - was a great Gamecock (and the Gamecocks have been ruling Boston Sports IIRC).

You would know.
Training camp fodder. Poor Tom will waste months working with a guy who has no chance of making the team. He probably spoke to Belichick, Steve Belichick, not Bill. Lmao

I was actually thinking that about Malcom Brown too, but that was out of fear for my well being.

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes