PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Bruce Arians: Patriots did not allow Tom Brady to coach, I do

I really hate this guy. Just always pumping himself up.

What was it called when Brady would change plays at the line in New England and read the defenses? It's no different than what brady is doing now

Congratulations on having a roster full of talent, accumulated by picking high in the draft every year and not losing mid level free agents to bloated contracts because they played in the Super Bowl every other year, then dropping the GOAT into it and somehow making that successful. You're a real visionary.

So it was Brady's, not Belichick's call for Brady to throw it 40 yards downfield on 3rd and 1?

Arians acting piggish? Who would have thought? What’s his nickname again?

Interesting. So this thread gets moved to the Tom Brady forum, but that 2020 Buccs thread somehow still remains over on the main forum. Weird...

I could have sworn that I read stories about Brady working with the receivers in New England, making sure they were lined up in the right spot, even stressing that if they were off by an inch, it would make a difference between the play working or not working. According to Bruce Arians, that never happened, so I guess I just imagined all that.

Arians could have made his point without mentioning the Patriots at all. Also, He through Brady under the bus a couple of months ago after a loss with his "Those plays worked in practice" excuse. If Tampa Bay loses this week, I'm sure he'll be back to blaming his players.

Interesting. So this thread gets moved to the Tom Brady forum, but that 2020 Buccs thread somehow still remains over on the main forum. Weird...
The original agreement was to have just one Bucs/Brady thread in the main forum, rather than a half dozen or more there. While that ridiculous thread remains, at least it is contained in one place.

This sub forum was created later, after that thread began. I moved a locked main forum thread here (after a redundant thread on the same link was posted), so those that wished to continue with their thoughts on the subject could do so.

Umm, Bruce, that’s what you’re paid to do. Might want to start doing it this week.

Hmmm...... Can't wait.

He should act like he won the Super Bowl before. How many times did BB win it and how many times did we read BB rants?

The original agreement was to have just one Bucs/Brady thread in the main forum, rather than a half dozen or more there. While that ridiculous thread remains, at least it is contained in one place.

This sub forum was created later, after that thread began. I moved a locked main forum thread here (after a redundant thread on the same link was posted), so those that wished to continue with their thoughts on the subject could do so.
Ah, ok. Now I understand. Thanks.

Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes
MORSE: Patriots Mock Draft #5 and Thoughts About Dugger Signing
Matthew Slater Set For New Role With Patriots
Back