PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Broncos moving Jeudy

We only have one and teams are double/triple covering him. If we had two, they can't triple both.
Thornton - Juedy and Pop Douglas I think BOB can work with them.

He's less of a factor because Meyers isn't here to help open things up for him. I feel like that's one thing that's kind of getting lost is just how much Parker and Smith-Schuster have sort of been hindering him.

Yeah I don't think people realize how much going from Meyers who was an automatic 800-900 yard guy to juju who looks like he is cooked is really hindering this receiving core.

It's a huge downgrade. Juju may not even be in the league next year while we eat his guaranteed money.

His knee looks done.

It would certainly be a start. Wr and ol needs to be the primary focus, unless you have a high enough pick to get a top qb. Then theyd be right after. You might as well get started now
Would rather Juedy and Thornton on those go routes and not Bourne.

Not a fan of phone dictation ... have had a bunch of fails with that lately. Very annoying. #BrokenEnglish

Would rather Juedy and Thornton on those go routes and not Bourne.
Now you're talking crazy. Bourne has been their one bright spot, and if you add a couple of people who can get open, it changes everything.

Go back to the Jacksonville game in 2021 when they finally took N'Keal Harry off the field and look at the difference even adding Kristian Wilkerson made down the depth chart in that game. They put up 50 in that one.

1697142294228.png

1697142272383.png

Having a legit additional receiver who can win one-on-one helps everybody.

Yeah I don't think people realize how much going from Meyers who was an automatic 800-900 yard guy to juju who looks like he is cooked is really hindering this receiving core.

It's a huge downgrade. Juju may not even be in the league next year while we eat his guaranteed money.

His knee looks done.
Juju blocks better than our O-Linmen though and is very proud of it. The Problem is we didn't bring him here to run and block like an O-Lineman. The guy runs like he weighs 300lbs. :rolleyes:

Now you're talking crazy. Bourne has been their one bright spot, and if you add a couple of people who can get open, it changes everything.

Go back to the Jacksonville game in 2021 when they finally took N'Keal Harry off the field and look at the difference even adding Kristian Wilkerson made down the depth chart in that game. They put up 50 in that one.

View attachment 53602

View attachment 53601

I get it Ian I view K Bourne as more as a intermediate route runner and not like a deep threat don't think he's going to make a living doing that.

Suite Jeudy Blue eyes. If this report is true, get him Bill.

Reactions: Ian
And what is Jeudy?

He is not a #1 receiver in this league. He is right now at Bourne level in a better situation, with a better QB.

What people think in would do with bad Mac in a much worse situation than Denver?

Right now even Meyers is a better player

For what it's worth, Meyer's separation stat isn't great (2.1) - NGS | NFL Next Gen Stats

For all the griping about our WRs not getting enough separation, JuJu's average is 2.8 which is better than Meyers.

Jeudy's is 3.

Looking at this stat, Gesicki's 3.6 shows that he should be targeted more. Just for comparison's sake, Travis Kelce is also 3.6

View attachment 53602

View attachment 53601
Come on Ian be serious a little. Of all game, I would have not chose that one. The game where Jacksonville had 25 players on the Covid list.

Mac threw for only 227 yds in a 50 burger against non nfl player and it should be the proof of something?

Juju blocks better than our O-Linmen though and is very proud of it. The Problem is we didn't bring him here to run and block like an O-Lineman. The guy runs like he weighs 300lbs. :rolleyes:

Yeah at first I thought the nbc sports article about his knee injury being worse than expected was overreacting.

But now it looks like we bought a lemon.

View attachment 53602

View attachment 53601

It's kindof sad that 2 of Bourne's longest plays in 2021 (46yds vs JAX and 48yds vs CLE) were passes from Hoyer.

Come on Ian be serious a little. Of all game, I would have not chose that one. The game where Jacksonville had 25 players on the Covid list.

Mac threw for only 227 yds in a 50 burger against non nfl player and it should be the proof of something?
Yes, it’s absolutely proof of something. You remove N’Keal Harry and good things happen.

JuJuedy

Is he going to be serving them champagne in the tub?
holy you're too much.:rofl:
Happy Cracking Up GIF by Regal

Yes, it’s absolutely proof of something. You remove N’Keal Harry and good things happen.
If it makes you feel better great.

Reactions: Ian
Yeah at first I thought the nbc sports article about his knee injury being worse than expected was overreacting.

But now it looks like we bought a lemon.
I remember that we all laughed at it but apparently, it's true.

Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents
Back