PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Broncos LT Lepsis out for the season

Status
Not open for further replies.
This is a significant loss for the Broncos...

Broncos are a system heavy team, I bet you don't see much of a drop off. It's not like they have a pocket passer back there anyhow.

MrTibbs said:
Broncos are a system heavy team, I bet you don't see much of a drop off.
So is the Patriots' defense. But it's not the same when you take the players out.

FortLauderdaleBroncosFan said:
:rolleyes: some of the pats fans like you are classless..... I' m not too worried cuz we have a replacement for Lepsis and he's actually pretty good

Yeah.

Whatever.

Lepsis doesn't have a reputation as a cheapshot artist, but that offensive line as whole has a reputation for their cheap chop blocking, Tom Nalen and George Foster in particular.

From my understanding, Pears came into the game and didn't do well, so they are going to move Carlisle from RG to LT, and move the rookie Kuper into RG.

Last edited:
Hope Lepsis apoligizes to Mr. Peyton Manning for missing the upcoming Bronco's game with "Peyton Manning's team".

Last edited:
What a week for injuries. Let's all knock on wood here, but ... gasp ... are the Patriots the healthiest contender in the AFC (in terms of IRed players)? I think so.

BoTown said:
Lepsis doesn't have a reputation as a cheapshot artist, but that offensive line as whole has a reputation for their cheap chop blocking, Tom Nalen and George Foster in particular.

Just like a minute ago, when Nalen tried to take out Olshansky's knees... well after Plummer had already spiked the ball. That's what I'm talking about.

BoTown said:
Just like a minute ago, when Nalen tried to take out Olshansky's knees... well after Plummer had already spiked the ball. That's what I'm talking about.

That was wonderful ... not that Marty enjoyed it as much!

D-linemen and LBs might take a cue from angry Olshansky ...
and punch the Denver ... and, now, Atlanta ... O-linemen in the Adams apple
whenever those crums deliver one of their patented knee-chops.

Sure, it would incur a lot of unsportsmanlike penalties.
But how long should it take for the indifferent NFL authorities to notice that those chop blocks
are wrecking their defenders?
And then ban that shiitty practice?

AzPatsFan said:
This is a significant loss for the Broncos...

Yep-this is gonna affect Jake "The Fake" pshyches TREMENDOUSLY.

Last year in Dallas-before their LT went down, Bledsoe was actually have one heck of a season.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents
Five Thoughts on the Patriots Draft Picks: Overall, Wolf Played it Safe