PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Broncos @ Chargers Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Th3Birdman

Rotational Player and Threatening Starter's Job
Reaction score
Didn't see one so I made this.

Question: has the NFL changed the Helmet rules, because Denver is wearing their retro helmet

Didn't see one so I made this.

Question: has the NFL changed the Helmet rules, because Denver is wearing their retro helmet
Nope, they changed the decal on the helmet. That's not a rule yet. But, keep in mind retroactive enforcement of a new policy is always an option.

Chargers : a team that doesn't know how to win.

Chargers' jerseys are so ****ing nice. Probably the best of the color rush. Even if they suck they still look badass.

Took San Diego to cover tonight 3.5+, think it'll be a 3 point win for Denver...

Chargers' jerseys are so ****ing nice. Probably the best of the color rush. Even if they suck they still look badass.
I think they're the 2nd best. Seahawks are number 1 IMO

This game is going to make me angry.
That's usually what you get when you root against Denver lol. I haven't missed a Broncos game since like midseason last year. Don't know why I keep doing this to myself.

I so wish we had signed Sanders just so that the Broncos wouldn't have him. Even if we just IRd him every single year.

We're going to have a Simian exposed game at some point, probably won't happen tonight. But, mark my words it's coming.

Denver confirmed for the worst Color Rush jerseys. What a damn eyesore

Mike Lombardi was raving about Benjamin in his latest podcast with BS. Interesting to see if he does well tonight.

San Diego is a terrible home team. I c a lot of empty seats n those that r filled r wearing Orange jerseys

San Diego is a terrible home team. I c a lot of empty seats n those that r filled r wearing Orange jerseys

Chargers are the 90s Clippers of the NFL. You go to that game to watch the other team on the cheap.

lol@Denver player wanting a flag !

Status
Not open for further replies.

What Did Tom Brady Say During His Netflix Roast?  Here’s the Full Transcript
What Did Drew Bledsoe Say at Tom Brady’s Netflix Roast? Here’s the Full Transcript
What Did Belichick Say at Tom Brady’s Netflix Roast?  Here’s the Full Transcript
Monday Patriots Notebook 5/6: News and Notes
Tom Brady Sustains, Dishes Some Big Hits on Netflix Roast Special
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo on the Rich Eisen Show From 5/2/24
Patriots News And Notes 5-5, Early 53-Man Roster Projection
New Patriots WR Javon Baker: ‘You ain’t gonna outwork me’
Friday Patriots Notebook 5/3: News and Notes
Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Back