Reaction score
bronflopagain - YouTube

LeBron James flop on JR Smith - YouTube

Lebron James Flagrant Flop on Tyson Chandler - 2012 1st round G1 - YouTube
Lebron James Flop - REMIX - YouTube

Lebron James flops against Dallas mavericks - YouTube

LeBron James' flop on Brendan Haywood: Heat vs. Mavericks Game 4 - YouTube

tumblr_m37qljIg9b1ru8lf3o1_1280.jpg

I don't care about his flopping. That's something that has been going on since Kobe entered the league and yet nobody gives him sh!t about it. What I care about now is his and Wade's inexplicably horrid play in the wake of the Bosh injury. It's been pure garbage to watch as a true Heat fan and Wade getting in Spoelstra's face last night was completely inexcusable.

In all, our "quality size" concerns were overblown with Bosh. Could we use a good seven footer? Sure. There are very few teams in the league who couldn't. But it wasn't as huge a need as most made it out to be. With Bosh out now, we don't have anybody that can consistently snag rebounds. Hibbert is having his way and Indiana knows now that they can just sit back in the 2-3 zone to halt the penetration. Because of that, the Heat (a streaky shooting team) are having trouble with what is a very solid Indiana team. Last night was disgusting though. The only person who didn't throw in the towel in the second half was Chalmers. This team seriously needs to grow some balls and pull their heads out of their asses.

I don't care about his flopping. That's something that has been going on since Kobe entered the league and yet nobody gives him sh!t about it. What I care about now is his and Wade's inexplicably horrid play in the wake of the Bosh injury. It's been pure garbage to watch as a true Heat fan and Wade getting in Spoelstra's face last night was completely inexcusable.

In all, our "quality size" concerns were overblown with Bosh. Could we use a good seven footer? Sure. There are very few teams in the league who couldn't. But it wasn't as huge a need as most made it out to be. With Bosh out now, we don't have anybody that can consistently snag rebounds. Hibbert is having his way and Indiana knows now that they can just sit back in the 2-3 zone to halt the penetration. Because of that, the Heat (a streaky shooting team) are having trouble with what is a very solid Indiana team. Last night was disgusting though. The only person who didn't throw in the towel in the second half was Chalmers. This team seriously needs to grow some balls and pull their heads out of their asses.

As I have stated more than once ... LeBron could be the best PF in the league and he could out rebound most. But he doesn't have the balls to do it - he'd rather just be an over sized SF get his points, assists and grab a few boards. He's not getting a ring until he grows a pair. If there was a fight in an alley I'd rather have D. Wade covering my back - LeBron would flop and play dead.

As I have stated more than once ... LeBron could be the best PF in the league and he could out rebound most. But he doesn't have the balls to do it - he'd rather just be an over sized SF get his points, assists and grab a few boards. He's not getting a ring until he grows a pair. If there was a fight in an alley I'd rather have D. Wade covering my back - LeBron would flop and play dead.

Wade quit just as badly, if not more, than LeBron did last night. As soon as Spoelstra got in his face, Wade mailed it in. He stood around, watched, and generally didn't try to make anything happen. If they can't pull their heads out of their collective asses and win Game 4, then the series is over and whichever team represents the East vs the Thunder will be BADLY beaten.

Lebron is afraid at the end of games to take the shot..i love it

603226639.gif

Sit back and enjoy the show, Icy. This conference championship will be one of the most physical championships seen in a while with a team that matches up very good with us. Take them out, and I don't see any way the Grizzlies or the Spurs will take it. I think the Grizzlies will give the Heat the most trouble out of the two because of their sheer size. I think the Heat would run right past the older than dirt Spurs.

basketball games are still being played? I thought for sure it was over already. :)

Haven't watched basketball in a long time. Barely watched the Celtics in 08 because Basketball just flat out sucks to me. It's predictable and boring and there are only a handfull of good teams. The big 3 to me was just a farce. Basically teams salary dumping to get players off the books,players declaring who they will play for. Miami makes me want to throw up the way the roster was built and I'm not proud of the way Boston was either. Although they did draft Rondo and Pierce.

Nba kind of lost me during the Kings Lakers series in 02. Clearly a scandal and we'll never know how far it went.

Haven't watched basketball in a long time. Barely watched the Celtics in 08 because Basketball just flat out sucks to me. It's predictable and boring and there are only a handfull of good teams. The big 3 to me was just a farce. Basically teams salary dumping to get players off the books,players declaring who they will play for. Miami makes me want to throw up the way the roster was built and I'm not proud of the way Boston was either. Although they did draft Rondo and Pierce.

Nba kind of lost me during the Kings Lakers series in 02. Clearly a scandal and we'll never know how far it went.

Cool story bro.

Pacers fans chanting "beat the Heat" after the game to "We Will Rock You" by Queen. This next series is going to be a bloodbath. As for the Knicks? LOL. **** them and **** their fans.

Not too confident about this series though. Too much size on the Pacers and the game is pretty much being played at their pace. Also, if anyone has seen Dwyane Wade, Chris Bosh, Ray Allen, and Shane Battier, let me know. I have to inform them that a playoff series is taking place and that the Miami Heat need them.

I have not posted on this topic because my hatred for the heat is so bad that I wouldn't feel bad if the Pacers sent in a thug and just bashed Lebron's skull in but this flopping **** is getting out of hand....Battier shouldn't even be in the NBA because he flops every play, Wade and Lebron have admitted to flopping and say it should be part of the game and then you have a coach that looks gayer than Robbie Rogers.....Anyways, we all know the league wants the heat in the finals so I am just glad that the Pacers have extended this series so there is more of a chance that the Heat can get some players hurt....Hey Psycho T, take out that ****** with the spiked hair in game 7 and I mean take him out for good....

I have not posted on this topic because my hatred for the heat is so bad that I wouldn't feel bad if the Pacers sent in a thug and just bashed Lebron's skull in but this flopping **** is getting out of hand....Battier shouldn't even be in the NBA because he flops every play, Wade and Lebron have admitted to flopping and say it should be part of the game and then you have a coach that looks gayer than Robbie Rogers.....Anyways, we all know the league wants the heat in the finals so I am just glad that the Pacers have extended this series so there is more of a chance that the Heat can get some players hurt....Hey Psycho T, take out that ****** with the spiked hair in game 7 and I mean take him out for good....

I stopped watching the NBA due to how bad it has gotten. never going back.

1. They didn't say that it should be a part of the game. They said that it is. Don't like it? Talk to Jordan and Kobe.

2. You say the NBA wants the Heat in the Finals then completely ignore the shady calls that the refs have given Indiana throughout the series, and particularly last night (foul on LeBron when Hibbert leaves his feet then does not go straight up? Funny how that ended a Miami run just when they were getting close. Anybody know the spread for last night's game?).

3. Rooting for injuries? Very classy. You must love it when people like yourself root for Brady to get his knees blown out or Gronk to get his back broken. Piece of trash you are. I guess I would too though because if the Heat get past the Pacers then they are winning the title since the Spurs don't match up well.

I stopped watching the NBA due to how bad it has gotten. never going back.

Aye. I probably will too after the Finals. It's crazy just how blatent the fixing of games is getting. It's been highly apparent which team the NBA favors to win with each game. Of course the Heat will get the calls tomorrow night being the home team on top of the fact that nobody would watch a Spurs-Pacers Finals. They should just let the officials be fair and unbiased and would probably still have the same result. But yeah, I'm probably done after this season and more than likely won't come back until the scandal that we all know is coming with Stern hits the news.

TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes
Back