Brian Hoyer signs with the Steelers(merged

Status
Not open for further replies.

MoLewisrocks

PatsFans.com Supporter
PatsFans.com Supporter
Reaction score
Multiple reports that Brian Hoyer to sign with the Steelers

Poor bastid. They are giving new meaning to the name next man up when it comes to QB. Batch will start this week. Hoyer could be in at any point... Probably should have signed him months ago before Leftwich. Hope he's still got some wheels. He's gonna need 'em.

They are also about to resign Plax...

Re: OT: Hoyer To Sign For The Steelers

Well!!

im happy for the kid, its the time for him to prove himself. i wish him best of luck (not against us).

Re: Multiple reports that Brian Hoyer to sign with the Steelers

Tough spot to be put in. OL sucks and don't know the system and Haley is your OC...

Re: Multiple reports that Brian Hoyer to sign with the Steelers

At least it's not the Bears.

Batch will still probably get the start. Hoyer is there for depth and will most likely be off the team once Roethlisberger returns to health. Good for him, though. :)

What happened to Byron Leftfoot?:confused::D

It almost seemed to me he was out of shape rather than hurt. Shows what I know. They never should have let him come back out late in the 4th

Last edited:

Already has several broken ribs. Good for Hoyer and also, good luck to him. That O-line looked pretty porous if he happens to get on the field.

It almost seemed to me he was out of shape rather than hurt. Shows what I know. They never should have let him come back out late in the 4th
I am actually slightly suspicious... that he may have been hurt before the game even started.

But yeah, he looked to be very out of shape.

hopefully he sticks there.

If he impresses he surely beats out Leftwich.

I wish Messeiurs Batch and Hoyer the best of luck, particularly on December 2nd. To Mr. Leftwich and Mr. Roethlisberger, I wish full and speedy recoveries.

Last edited:
I do not know how they put Leftwich over Batch - Batch always played well for the Steelers in Ben's place. The way things are going in Pitt, Hoyer may play.

byron hurt himself on that 1st qtr run for a td when he tripped over Air and fell into the endzone.

byron hurt himself on that 1st qtr run for a td when he tripped over Air and fell into the endzone.

You'd think his gut would have cushioned the fall.

Hopefully for him, he doesn't turn to Matt Cassel 2.0....

Good for Hoyer. He could have a real shot with to prove he deserves a chance to compete for a #1 QB job in 2013 training camp somewhere. The Steelers have great offensive skill players.

Status
Not open for further replies.

New Patriots WR Javon Baker: ‘You ain’t gonna outwork me’
Friday Patriots Notebook 5/3: News and Notes
Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes