PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Breaking: NBA is still a clown show

Ice_Ice_Brady

I heard 10,000 whispering and nobody listening
PatsFans.com Supporter
Reaction score
Just watched the second half of Celtics-Lakers. At the end of the game, even the Lakers players were laughing about how crappy the reffing was down the stretch. Guess I’ll give this league another chance in 2022. That was an embarrassing sht show.

Just watched the second half of Celtics-Lakers. At the end of the game, even the Lakers players were laughing about how crappy the reffing was down the stretch. Guess I’ll give this league another chance in 2022. That was an embarrassing sht show.
It was absolutely pathetic. And there are no words to describe how much I hate the lakers. It kills me seeing Rondo and Bradley wearing that disgusting laker uniform.

The refereeing was horrendous with a capital H, especially in the last 3 minutes. To give the technical to Brad Stevens was beyond pathetic. It really seems like the league wanted the lakers to win for some reason.

The refereeing was horrendous with a capital H, especially in the last 3 minutes. To give the technical to Brad Stevens was beyond pathetic. It really seems like the league wanted the lakers to win for some reason.
How about the out of bounds call on the Celtics that wasn't. Awful.

they had to make sure the Lakers won for Kobe even though he's dead

Once again, Tatum was the best player on the floor

I can’t complain too badly about the offensive foul because the shot didn’t get off in time anyway, but the blown out of bounds call and Stevens getting T’d up were disgraceful.

The Nazi-onal Basset-ball Ass-ociation: The sporting world's most corrupt professional non-soccer league there is.

If I thought the game was fixed for Kobe, I’d be be less disappointed. Seemed like massive incompetence. The replay system is so stupid...it ruins the flow of the game, and then the calls are still wrong.

There was an obvious goal tending call against Jaylen Brown that somehow was not reviewable...so the refs had like eight make up calls against Boston.

Other sports have officiating problems but nothing close to this. It was literally like watching the WWE...also, it’s so annoying that every player is spoiled they’re complaining on every. single. possession. LeBron is the GOAT of complaining. Permanent scowl. Draws even more attention to the officiating.

Last edited:
that's what I saw, the refereeing in the second half of the 4th quarter was disgusting. I ended up turning it off because what was the point of watching, the refs were going to give the lakers the game. I was shocked the celts only lost by two points.

I think the Celts played very well considering that Walker was out. Had we had Walker...that game is a blow out.

We are 2-2 versus both L.A. teams this year...losing in OT and by 2...both @Staples.

We are gonna be a tough out in the playoffs....now if we can just get Kemba's knee ready to go and Time Lord back in the fold...we should take off!

I think the Celts played very well considering that Walker was out. Had we had Walker...that game is a blow out.

We are 2-2 versus both L.A. teams this year...losing in OT and by 2...both @Staples.

We are gonna be a tough out in the playoffs....now if we can just get Kemba's knee ready to go and Time Lord back in the fold...we should take off!
Tough out? If Tatum keeps playing like this and Walker comes back relatively healthy, I’d have to think the Celts are the favorites to represent the East.

Tough out? If Tatum keeps playing like this and Walker comes back relatively healthy, I’d have to think the Celts are the favorites to represent the East.

"A tough out" and "Favorites" aren't mutually exclusive :).

Milwaukee?
I think you’re underestimating how well the Celtics would match up with them with a healthy Walker, provided this is what you’re going to expect from Tatum going forward.

Take a look at this.What a beautiful dunk with no traveling at all :)

The key to the Celtics is time lord. he's exactly what they need. But he can't stay healthy. and the Celtics don't know how to finish games yet. too many turnovers and bone head plays that young teams make.Unfortunately, I think the bucks come out of the east.

Yeah, I don’t think the Celtics have enough.
Neither do I...Kanter (whom I like), Theis, Poirier & Bob Williams aren't Nearly enough beef...Danny should've traded for Andre Drummond.

It’s the lack of bench options to me. At some point for a deep playoff run it’s not always gonna be the starters you’re going to need that seventh or eighth guy to go off... Just don’t see who that would be

TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Receiver Ja’Lynn Polk’s Conference Call
Patriots Grab Their First WR of the 2024 Draft, Snag Washington’s Polk
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
MORSE: Patriots QB Drake Maye Analysis and What to Expect in Round 2 and 3
Five Patriots/NFL Thoughts Following Night One of the 2024 NFL Draft
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/26: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots QB Drake Maye Conference Call
Patriots Now Have to Get to Work After Taking Maye
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf and Jerod Mayo After Patriots Take Drake Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes
Back