PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Breaking: Drama between Judon and Mac.

It's almost as if Bill knows something about picking players...
Many of us already established that he is terrible at that and that Tom Brady was not only QB of all the championship teams but built the teams, played defense, negotiated all if the contracts, coached the special teams and maintained the fields and facilities.

Talib made some good tidbits last night on the Manningcast, he said he loved his time in NE and almost came back. He said that BB offered him a specific role and decent salary, however Talib said he was too old and injuried to take it. He said BB doesn't have a dress code and could care less about what you wear, he has three basic rules...

1. Be on Time
2. Know your assignments
3. Don't get too cute with the press (meaning say something stupid)

SCHISM.

If you remember the picture of the three Patriots guys at the MA high school football championship, it was Harris, Jones, and Judon. I am sure Judon and Jones are good friends and needle each other all the time.

If you remember the picture of the three Patriots guys at the MA high school football championship, it was Harris, Jones, and Judon. I am sure Judon and Jones are good friends and needle each other all the time.
What Judon said was a sign of respect.

At this point I think Agholor and Smith are a little underwhelming given their contracts but they're at least producing. The only flat out bust as for the free agents would be Henry Anderson just because he got hurt. Even Godchaux who I wasn't really high on has been making some plays against the run. I still think he was somewhat of an overpay for a part time run stuffer but he is now producing and it isn't my money anyways lol. Honestly hats off to Bill for proving the skeptics like me wrong and building a quality team that is finding different ways to win.

Silly me, the sportstalk mediots had me convinced that BB did not know how to draft or evaluate players & the game had passed him by.

Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes
Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
Back