PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Branch to the Patriots..... No indications from BB

Status
Not open for further replies.

Patriot_in_NY

Veteran Starter w/Big Long Term Deal
Reaction score
BB's presser today had shed no light on the trade rumors, in fact he said he had confident in "his guys" here to get the job done without Randy. Basically nothing new to add.

A whole lot of nothing, what a shocker.

It was basically 10 minutes of nothing about Randy.

Last edited:
I just read on Belichick's MySpace page that he's really interested in Branch and they're going with a lot of two TE sets against Baltimore. He also called Ray Rice a "slouch."

Last edited:
I just read on Belichick's MySpace page that he's really interested in Branch and they're going with a lot of two TE sets against Baltimore. He also called Ray Rice a "slouch."
It was Lewis he called a slouch on Facebook

Oh, he did add that Brady's left shoulder is a little sore to. ;)

It was a typical BB presser, not much info given. Just that he has never had an incident with Randy, and the story about the confrontation on the plane isnt true

I thought BB only posted on MyFace.

LOL, someone was in the middle of asking a question and he said "OK, done? Ok" and left.

Love the Belichick pressers .... he gets a bunch of people together to tell them nothing and they continue to show up. :rofl:

Would be hilarious if one day they all got together and decided not to show up.

Love the Belichick pressers .... he gets a bunch of people together to tell them nothing and they continue to show up. :rofl:

I am sure BB would be fine with that.

Oh, he did add that Brady's left shoulder is a little sore to. ;)

I wonder if TB's shoulder will be less sore now that he doesn't have to spend so much time patting Randy on the back ...

That would be great. I think BB would even find it funny.

Knowing Bill, he will go with wat he has.It might just blow up in their face.I have no problem going with wat we have.My biggest problem is the guy calling the plays,

This shows me we r not going after Deion :)

we do not need him anyways..

Quinn Ojinnaka - T Oct. 7 - 10:33 am et

Patriots re-signed OL Quinn Ojinnaka.
Ojinnaka was just released by the Patriots a week ago. He's back to supply depth with Logan Mankins still holding out.
Source: Patriots.com

Knowing Bill, he will go with wat he has.It might just blow up in their face.I have no problem going with wat we have.My biggest problem is the guy calling the plays,

word Money $$$$

dead on.:)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes