Very sad news: RIP Joker
Replies:
OT: Bad news - "it" is back...
Replies:
2023/2024 Patriots Roster Transaction Thread
Replies:
Asking for your support

Brady's Greatest Super Bowl Win?

• Super Bowl 36 v STL (MVP, GWD, 145 Yards, 1 TD, 0 INT, 86.2 PR)

Votes: 1 3.6%
  • Super Bowl 38 v CAR (MVP, GWD, 354 yards, 3 TDs, 1 INT, 100.5 PR)

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Super Bowl 39 v PHI (GWD, 236 yards, 2 TDs, 0 INT, 110.2 PR)

• Super Bowl 49 v SEA (MVP, GWD, 328 yards, 4 TDs, 2 INTs, 101.1 PR)

Votes: 14 50.0%
  • Super Bowl 51 v ATL (MVP, GWD, 466 yards, 2 TDs, 1 INT, 95.2 PR)

Votes: 12 42.9%
  • Super Bowl 53 v LAR (GWD, 262 yards, 0 TD, 1 INT, 71.4 PR)

• Super Bowl 55 v KAN (MVP, 203 yards, 3 TDs, 0 INT, 125.8 PR)

Votes: 1 3.6%

• Total voters
One of his best moments was in a loss. The AFC title game in Denver when he was hit what seemed like 100x by V. Miller and D. Ware. Any other QB would have thrown in the towel, but the dime he threw to Gronk in double coverage on 4th and 10 was one of his greatest passes ever.

ScaredGentleArabianwildcat-max-1mb.gif

It's SB 49 for me as well but I want to acknowledge this great moment as I feel it's been largely forgotten.

The ALCS Game 7 was Oct 16th. That's the Grady Little Leaves Pedro In game. This was Oct. 19th. I can remember screaming and yelling like a little kid. I was heartbroken that the Sox lost, and here's the Pats repaying my loyalty. I got choked up.

I agree with most of those, but the 2002 game against the Bears remains my favorite regular season game from Brady.
I'm partial to the 2003 Denver game. I may have it on VHS.

The 2009 opener comeback against Buffalo was so fun to watch. Down 11 points with 3 minutes left... never a doubt lol. I remember Gil's call "Tom Brady you are magical!"

The 2009 opener comeback against Buffalo was so fun to watch. Down 11 points with 3 minutes left... never a doubt lol. I remember Gil's call "Tom Brady you are magical!"

I was there. I had a couple of Bills fans next to me. When they went up 2 scores in the 4th one of them put his hands together in a prayer motion and said "please God". When we won he just sat there with his head in his hands and wouldn't leave. I don't know how long he sat there. Brady ripped the hearts out of a lot of rival fans.

Reactions: sb1
I was there. I had a couple of Bills fans next to me. When they went up 2 scores in the 4th one of them put his hands together in a prayer motion and said "please God". When we won he just sat there with his head in his hands and wouldn't leave. I don't know how long he sat there. Brady ripped the hearts out of a lot of rival fans.
That’s awesome you were there. Yes he really did!

That game was special…it showed Brady really was back after the infection in his knee after the ACL repair led to a lot of questions about his future. Id say answered them all…

So the season didn't end in a Super Bowl. That's still the greatest team of all time IMO.

They literally scored at will. Like this one. Same play on the previous snap didn't work? Let's try it again because we can...and boom...

And this as I mentioned before.

Love this. What other QB gets this kind of respect from his old team. And we know now this was the last time. :(

We were there that night, too. I remember thinking he looked tentative all night long and then when it was time, he became TFB again. So special.

MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Back