Brady Winningest QB in Buffalo this Century

Status
Not open for further replies.

aluminum seats

Pro Bowl Player
Reaction score
BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!

KRYK: Patriots’ Tom Brady now winningest ‘Buffalo’ QB this century

Probably the only incredible takeaway from Monday’s game is that no Bills quarterback since Brady ascended to starter in 2001 has won as many as 15 times on this field, as he has. Tyrod Taylor from 2015-17 won 14 times here, as did Drew Bledsoe from 2002-04.

After that, Ryan Fitzpatrick won 12 times from 2009-12, and none of the other 11 Bills starters in the Brady era has won more than seven.​

Bledsoe won there as a member of the Pats in 2000.
Him and Brady are tied.

2000 is technically the last year of the 20th century.

They are not tied.
Right! I forgot that’s what I always point out to Yankees fans who want to say the Yankees have won two World Series this century.

(It really drives them crazy… particularly when you say, “27 World Series, I guess those were in the last century? Are their books you can read to learn about them?”)

Right! I forgot that’s what I always point out to Yankees fans who want to say the Yankees have won two World Series this century.

(It really drives them crazy… particularly when you say, “27 World Series, I guess those were in the last century? Are their books you can read to learn about them?”)

Well I do know it was a monochromatic league back then.

Well I do know it was a monochromatic league back then.
And in those days, that was fine. But I don’t understand what your point is relative to championships

Personally, race rarely crosses my mind. Why would it?

Last edited:
To be fair the Red Sox were the most heinous culprits there.
In 1927 EVERY team was a “culprit” because every team was equal. And in those days it was normal and acceptable to have only white players

We don’t judge the past from today’s norms

Last edited:
Big Ben is also the winningest QB in Cleveland this century. I don't think Niagra Falls could wash off the stink of being in the same company of Cleveland in this regard.

Regards,
Chris

And in those days, that was fine. But I don’t understand what your point is relative to championships

Personally, race rarely crosses my mind. Why would it?

The point is, some of the best players weren't allowed to play in the league, diluting the talent in the league, making those championships easier to attain, and not as impressive. The Yankees championships in the 70s were far more impressive to me.

The point is, some of the best players weren't allowed to play in the league, diluting the talent in the league, making those championships easier to attain, and not as impressive. The Yankees championships in the 70s were far more impressive to me.
You have a good point but teams could only play in the league as it was.

There are also far more teams today. I’m not big on asterisks. Like the fact it’s easier for quarterbacks today than 30 years ago

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes