PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Brady surfing

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nice to see out Tom having fun - - he deserves it. He doesn't look bad on the board, but give him a week and I'd bet he'd be expert.

He also meant "Banzai." But this is a football board not a spelling bee. :)
Im having a bad spelin day, im serious, im struggaling to spell some basic words, and if i looked them all up i'd bee here all day. :(

Last edited:
Im having a bad spelin day, im serious, im struggaling to spell some basic words, and if i looked them all up i'd bee here all day. :(

Eye fined heterographs two bee aye pane. Ewe mite tire thee spell checker, butt it says their awl aloud too bee spelled that weigh.

Last edited:
Yeah i mean Oahu
I've stood on the beach at the Banzi pipe line a couple of times, the waves weren't particularly big compared to pipe line standards, (maybe 12-15 feet) but it was all i could do to stick my toe in the water. I love to body surf, but there was no way i was going to try it there, i forced myself to go in just as a point of pride.

You're not alone. I thought I knew what I was doing until I nearly got my brains beat on the reefs, and I like to think of myself as a competent surfer. There's just something about the Pacific waves- a lot more rough, more power than the ones in the East.

Wow. Even Florida has better waves than that. Anyway, good to see Brady enjoyed his bye week.

Looked like Tom just jumped off the board on purpose the first couple of tries. And yeah....watch out for them sharks too.

Gisele looked like she(he?) was 7 feet tall on the board

Yeah, there are only 2 people who know what brady wants just by looking at them. Branch and Giselle :p

Wes-Welker-Locker-214x300.jpg

Giselle told me personally that she forced Brady into surfing.

that explains the gnarly hair he is rocking:rocker:

Eye fined heterographs two bee aye pane. Ewe mite tire thee spell checker, butt it says their awl aloud too bee spelled that weigh.
Aehy i wonk tahw ouy naem But seriously earlier i had to look up circle. :eek:

Sometimes its very difficult for me to type and spell or type and think for that matter at the same time. Its like the old saying "can't walk and chew gum at the same time" I have no problem writing long hand, but for some reason typing is different, although over the last 3 years ive gotten better. But some days like today pop up.

Last edited:
She grew up well inland, very far from the Ocean, certainly Tom was a lot closer.

I'm not aware of a lot of surfing in the San Francisco area.

That said, I've only been to Half Moon Bay (San Mateo's straight shot to someplace with waves) only once that I recall, nor have I scoured the coast there.

Last edited:
Looked like Tom just jumped off the board on purpose the first couple of tries. And yeah....watch out for them sharks too.

Forget about sharks.

I was at a surf beach near Quepos in Costa Rica a dozen or so years ago. Adjacent to the Manuel Antonio Beach is a river/swamp. Locals told me that during extreme high tides a spit of land gets covered and the river connects to the beach for an hour or so. Not unheard of for Crocs to be patrolling the shallow waters off the beach.

After the haircut thread, and this.... I'm glad the bye week is over.

Wait.... This is a patriot messageboard?! :eek:

I thought this was TMZ :p

Thank you to the OP. That was a phenomenal video, which has now been removed!! I'm pretty sure the video was taken for instructional purposes and the mis used by MongrelSurf as a promo. tom and Giselle likely had it taken down.

in any case, I loved it. Surfing is a world class sport, and Giselle has mad skills. Lol

-- Frtiz

so that's why brady has the long hair - going for the surfer look.

Video got taken down it looks like?

Status
Not open for further replies.

MORSE: Patriots Day 2 Draft Opinions
Patriots Wallace “Extremely Confident” He Can Be Team’s Left Tackle
It’s Already Maye Day For The Patriots
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots OL Caedan Wallace Press Conference
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Day Two Draft Press Conference
Patriots Take Offensive Lineman Wallace with #68 Overall Pick
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Receiver Ja’Lynn Polk’s Conference Call
Patriots Grab Their First WR of the 2024 Draft, Snag Washington’s Polk
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST