PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Brady Shoulder Rumor - 2002

Status
Not open for further replies.
Does calling people a--holes for voicing their opinion show a lack of social skills? If so, juding by the above post, is it safe to assume that you are an a--hole?
You're welcome to come to whatever conclusions you want.

I agree. That's why i asked questions above, rather than state a point.
Go to your boss and ask them "Are you a d!ckhead?", then complain about it being just a question when you get fired. There are questions, and then there are insulting, leading questions. Better yet, go into a biker bar out in Oakland, find the biggest, toughest motherf*cker in the joint, and ask them if they're gay? It's only a question! Unlike your "question", the OP wasn't incinuating, he was just asking.

Last edited:
Here's an e-mail I just got from the guy that told me the story. Keep in mind I'm just quoting what he wrote and these are his words, not mine:

found your post on patsfan. wow. you are taking a beating.
just know he definitely fell, there is no question about that and he fell on the back staircase which is for staff and vips only so no one else saw it.
also, in tems of worst people alive, my list in no particular order is: Al Quaeda, french canadian, and m*******s.

Here's an e-mail I just got from the guy that told me the story. Keep in mind I'm just quoting what he wrote and these are his words, not mine:

just know he definitely fell, there is no question about that and he fell on the back staircase which is for staff and vips only so no one else saw it.
also, in tems of worst people alive, my list in no particular order is: Al Quaeda, french canadian, and m*******s.

OK, just stop it. You are making a bigger foul of yourself with every stupid idiotic post!

Go Away Troll to some Colts or Jets board - you are so transparent!

French Canadians!?!? WTF is your point. Enough with this dumb 4th hand story that's 4 years old.

Who gives a s**t.

Not to worry Gostk, if you'd been aware of our outstanding Boston media coverage, I'm sure you would have realized that an event like this would not have been overlooked.
May I just add that it's become increasingly clear to me that Brady's body double has been screwing up big time lately. After all, he doesn't know what hat to wear, what contraceptive to use and apparently 5yrs ago he couldn't handle the man-purse while negotiating a simple staircase at a bar! Truly, the last straw should have been jigging Urlacher on the field, that was just too obvious by far, but you know these body doubles are just hard to find these days!

Yeah but he is getting to score with all the hot chicks if you are to believe our friend from the not so recent past.

I really miss that woman, she was funny as hell. Anyone remember her name?

For those reading this that don't know what I am talking about: A year or two ago a woman came on here claiming that she was married to the real Tom Brady and that the Pats hired a look a like to do celebrity events. I can't even begin to do it the comedic justice that it deserved, but that was it in a nutshell.

Last edited:
At least pats fans trolls are funny... This troll sucks, haha. BTW if Tom fell on the VIP staircase everyone would have seen it. It is located directly above where people stand around in line when the line snakes to the right of the main doors.

I work in the nightclub industry in Boston. This story is false.

At least pats fans trolls are funny... This troll sucks, haha. BTW if Tom fell on the VIP staircase everyone would have seen it. It is located directly above where people stand around in line when the line snakes to the right of the main doors.

I work in the nightclub industry in Boston. This story is false.

My only question is....did he spill his drink?

Yeah but he is getting to score with all the hot chicks if you are to believe our friend from the not so recent past.

I really miss that woman, she was funny as hell. Anyone remember her name?

For those reading this that don't know what I am talking about: A year or two ago a woman came on here claiming that she was married to the real Tom Brady and that the Pats hired a look a like to do celebrity events. I can't even begin to do it the comedic justice that it deserved, but that was it in a nutshell.
:rofl: Ah yes, I do remember that gal now and yes, she was very entertaining!
I want to say it was Heidi or Trixie, something like that. Maybe PatsNutme remembers?

Felt Club is definitely a place that wants everyone to think that big time celebrities are in there all the time, but having been there, I'd say it's a pretty lame place.

Status
Not open for further replies.

New Patriots WR Javon Baker: ‘You ain’t gonna outwork me’
Friday Patriots Notebook 5/3: News and Notes
Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes