PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Brady says he was Covid positive after Super Bowl parade

sb1

PatsFans.com Retired Jersey Club
Reaction score

Im sure he didn’t get it before the game since they’re all tested. If he was still a Patriot I bet the conspiracy theories would still be all out there lol

Last edited:
Tom Brady and COVID in one thread. I expect big things from this thread :D

Honestly, it makes sense that he would contract it during a large event after they stop following the NFL's stringent social distancing policies.

Im sure he didn’t get it before the game since they’re all tested. If he was still a Patriot I bet the conspiracy theories would still be all out there lol

I remember noticing him being one of the only players during the playoffs not wearing a mask. Everyone else seemed to be wearing masks but him. It was very odd and wondered if NFL was going to fine him.

Brady is a phony. He tells the press what they want to hear, not what Brady truly thinks. I doubt that he had COVID during or after the Super Bowl.

He is not lying about having Covid you moron, you think he would make that up when he has his all encompassing wellness lifestyle brand where he spent all season winking about how amazing it helps his immune system protect him from stuff? He almost outright mocked Covid for months. So if he says he got it he had it. He got the vaccine. You don’t lie about that, especially because Arians wouldn’t support that lie.

Florida things happening in Florida after they went all Florida during the parade. Anyone surprised?

Brady is a phony. He tells the press what they want to hear, not what Brady truly thinks. I doubt that he had COVID during or after the Super Bowl.
Yeah. He was probably lying about that very controversial topic. Excellent call.

He is not lying about having Covid you moron, you think he would make that up when he has his all encompassing wellness lifestyle brand where he spent all season winking about how amazing it helps his immune system protect him from stuff? He almost outright mocked Covid for months. So if he says he got it he had it. He got the vaccine. You don’t lie about that, especially because Arians wouldn’t support that lie.

There are people who think that China, Russia, India, et al colluded with Democrats to propagate a hoax in order to take down a US president...

Previously being infected and then getting double vaxed appears to be the most protected from new infection you can get so this bodes well for him being available this season.
Would a vaccinated player who previously had the WV still be punished if he tests positive?

TRANSCRIPT: Patriots QB Drake Maye Conference Call
Patriots Now Have to Get to Work After Taking Maye
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf and Jerod Mayo After Patriots Take Drake Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes
Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Back